price for fins?

Aquagirl

Move like a jellyfish, rhythm is nothing, you go w
Does anyone know how much it is to rent just the snorkeling fins on CC? I am debating if it is worth it to buy some.

Thanks!

The DCL Passporter says snorkel equipment is $25 for adult gear and $10 for kids gear (Mask, Fins and Snorkel) at CC.

I have read several times on this Board that fins-only rental is $15. Snorkel vests are free, using your own equipment or not.

You can buy a decent set of snorkel fins for about $15 at Walmart, Costco, Sam's, Target, etc. You can also use them at other places, like Grand Cayman and Cozumel. If you're worried about transporting them - don't. Buy them when you get to the Cape area at Target or Walmart.

We just got back from the Wonder and only rented fins for Castaway Cay. They were $9 for adults. We brought our own mask and snorkel.

If you have your own mask and snorkel, I would suggest bringing them. The gear there was fine - but you would be more comfortable with your own.

We did not bring our own fins - we thought they would take up too much room in the luggage.

Have fun!

Thanks for your help! I think that I will bring a snorkel and mask and rent the fins. It is worth the $9.00 to have more room in my suitcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter