Price / Incentive changes

Drewferin

DIS Veteran
If anybody has talked to their guide or seem a new 6/1 price / incentive sheet please post the info :) We all know CCV went up to $210, however im more interested in RIV price / incentive changes. If sold out resorts changed prices please also post.

You are appreciated, but I don't like your bad news. I considered calling or guide yesterday. Then I batted the pixie dust out of my eyes. ;)

You are appreciated, but I don't like your bad news. I considered calling or guide yesterday. Then I batted the pixie dust out of my eyes. ;)
I called just before the end of the day yesterday and locked in 2 100 point RIV contracts. Not sure yet if we will buy them both, or either, but I didn’t want to let the promo expire without having it locked in and saw what if anything replaced it. We may settle on 125, and actually that promo went up to $500 from $200. It was the only number that went up, all the others went down, not significantly, but they went down.

That's very smart to get 2x 100 points locked in and then you can decode when the contracts arrive.

We broke the strike line and did RIV over AKV while at Aulani while waiting for our room... it was just a small contract so the incentive change didn't matter. Pixie dust must be in the air system at Aulani as well as Orlando resorts.

That's very smart to get 2x 100 points locked in and then you can decode when the contracts arrive.

We broke the strike line and did RIV over AKV while at Aulani while waiting for our room... it was just a small contract so the incentive change didn't matter. Pixie dust must be in the air system at Aulani as well as Orlando resorts.

Congrats! And welcome to the “other side”. ;) Enjoy your time in Hawaii!!!

Dear Drewferin,

Told you so.

Welcome home.

Love,
Disney Vacation Club

Ha! I talked a big game before it went on sale, but pretty much did nothing to hold the line.

Welcome to the other side. Have you booked your first stay there yet? 🤣

@Drewferin and @Rush - when you talk about buying as 2 smaller contracts, you *are* asking them to give you the incentives as if you were buying one large chunk of points, right?? Like 2x125 shouldn’t be 2x$500 but rather whatever the incentive is for buying 250 points ...

Welcome, neighbor! It was the video rendering and Skyliner updates that did me in. I feel that it will make the resort feel so accessible. Plus is cool looking.

@Drewferin and @Rush - when you talk about buying as 2 smaller contracts, you *are* asking them to give you the incentives as if you were buying one large chunk of points, right?? Like 2x125 shouldn’t be 2x$500 but rather whatever the incentive is for buying 250 points ...
Yes, when buying 2 separate contracts, but at the same time, they treat them as one for the incentives. In our case we are locked in 2 100 point contracts, for 200 total that gets us $3,700 off the total price. 100 points by themselves received no incentive, under the old promotion or the one that started today through Oct 8th. If we do 125 we’d now get $500 off, under the old promotion it was only $200.

Yes, when buying 2 separate contracts, but at the same time, they treat them as one for the incentives. In our case we are locked in 2 100 point contracts, for 200 total that gets us $3,700 off the total price. 100 points by themselves received no incentive, under the old promotion or the one that started today through Oct 8th. If we do 125 we’d now get $500 off, under the old promotion it was only $200.
Got it. I read it as you were thinking of going from 2x100 to 2x125.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter