Priceline Express Deals

ForeverJ

Earning My Ears
Book an Express Deals® Hotel with our mobile app within the next 7 days to save big!
Save an extra
10% OFF
When you use this coupon code.
Enter Coupon Code at Check Out: 4FL2YB7QJ8

SHRDisMom3

Earning My Ears
Anyone see anything for this weekend? I looked on both hotwire and Priceline and found a few but I'm new to this and wanted to double check with the professionals before I booked anything.

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
Anyone see anything for this weekend? I looked on both hotwire and Priceline and found a few but I'm new to this and wanted to double check with the professionals before I booked anything.
Like what dates specifically? I looked for Saturday night and I don't see any hidden deals for Disney properties.

• TangledHairDon'tCare

Mouseketeer
    Thanks for posting! DH actually surprised me with a last minute trip Presidents day weekend but he also already booked CSR so I didn't end up needing them.

JRGUINNESS

Earning My Ears
    Hello All,

Just joined today!

This is a GREAT Site.

Booked a cheap hotel today that we can cancel thankfully, and found this site.

We are going to WDW March 22-25, and I would love to surprise me girlfriend with an official WDW hotel.

However, it looks as though Priceline Express Deals has changed the descriptions to none at all.

Does anyone see a WDW official during these dates?

Any that get us Magic Hour and the bracelets.

TIA

disneyworldmagic_

Earning My Ears
    Hello All,

Just joined today!

This is a GREAT Site.

Booked a cheap hotel today that we can cancel thankfully, and found this site.

We are going to WDW March 22-25, and I would love to surprise me girlfriend with an official WDW hotel.

However, it looks as though Priceline Express Deals has changed the descriptions to none at all.

Does anyone see a WDW official during these dates?

Any that get us Magic Hour and the bracelets.

TIA
    I don’t see anything but check again after February 11 when the free dining promo ends. I’m thinking that’s why there haven’t been many WDW property hotels listed recently.

mum22girlz

Mouseketeer
    One other thing I noticed with the Disney PL Express listings, is that they don't give you the "Book Soon! Someone recently got the #######" message. At least that was my experience.

Louie7080

Registered
    One other thing I noticed with the Disney PL Express listings, is that they don't give you the "Book Soon! Someone recently got the #######" message. At least that was my experience.
    I have gotten that message sometimes recently, but it doesn't always agree with what Hotel Canary says. The only likely on Disney site properties I've seen for my dates are Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Swan and for those I did NOT get that message, only for offsite properties.

Last edited:

MarBee

DIS Veteran
    Can anyone help me out here?
    February 20-25
    3.5 star hotel
    $107/night (20% off)
    Bonnet Creek but won’t show me any other location details
    Amenities:
    Free breakfast
    Free internet
    Free parking
    Business center
    Fitness center
    Pet friendly
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant (s)
    Smoke-free rooms
    Guest ratings 4.7

On Hotwire. Anyone have an idea?

TangledHairDon'tCare

Mouseketeer
    Can anyone help me out here?
    February 20-25
    3.5 star hotel
    $107/night (20% off)
    Bonnet Creek but won’t show me any other location details
    Amenities:
    Free breakfast
    Free internet
    Free parking
    Business center
    Fitness center
    Pet friendly
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant (s)
    Smoke-free rooms
    Guest ratings 4.7

On Hotwire. Anyone have an idea?
    My guess would be Towneplace Suites. Disney Resorts don't have free breakfast.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS