Priceline Express Deals

I second what @siren0119 indicated above about the hotel being the key. I would suggest you call the specific hotel directly and not use the main Marriott reservation number to update your number of guests and confirm your reserved bedding configuration.

You can also find your reservation in the Marriott online system by searching for your trip. Just go to the main Marriott site and in the top right of the page is a link "My Trips" click it and you will get a pop-up where you enter your Marriott conformation (not Priceline) number from the contents of your Priceline confirmation email.

Priceline Express deals are always for 2 guests. The bedding offered may be varied in the opaque offer, some times a specific bedding choice is offered and other times it may not be listed. You might also take a look on the Marriott reservation system and see how your reservation is listed. The default is normally a 2 Queen bed listing as almost all hotels have more 2 Queen rooms vs a King rooms.

Dave

In your experience is Hotel Canary always correct? Thank you for all of the great information
No not when there is a list of Disney hotels returned in the list. For example it has been confusing All Stars Music with Movies lately. They both have the same details and rating are very close. If you have concerns, post your dates and what resort you want and someone should be able to help you confirm the exact hotel.

Dave

Thinking of booking one of the All Stars through the Priceline Express deal. We are a group of 4 adults sharing one room. Any suggestions or tips?

Did you just call the hotel?

Yep! I called the hotel directly, and followed the prompts for existing reservations. They looked up my reservation by name and were able to add my kids. She also had the reservation # I needed for MDE (The Wyndham LBV is a good neighbor hotel).

With Disney, I've had to speak to Disney Wholesale instead of the regular Disney reservations line. I'm not sure of other hotel chains but you should be able to call the hotel directly and if they can't help you they can get you where you need to be.

Thinking of booking one of the All Stars through the Priceline Express deal. We are a group of 4 adults sharing one room. Any suggestions or tips?

Use Hotel Canary, All Stars tend to be under $100 for express deal bookings. With 4 adults I do believe you'd be subject to an additional fee from the resort for each additional adult, but I'm not sure what that would be.

There are several of us who have booked All Stars in the past, you can always post what you find and we can check to see if Priceline gives the "You've booked here before" hint :)

Use Hotel Canary, All Stars tend to be under $100 for express deal bookings. With 4 adults I do believe you'd be subject to an additional fee from the resort for each additional adult, but I'm not sure what that would be.

There are several of us who have booked All Stars in the past, you can always post what you find and we can check to see if Priceline gives the "You've booked here before" hint :)

I saw what looked like an All Star for $76/night. Almost ready to book :) :)

Was it listed as being in the Bonnet Creek area with only 3 Amenities: Free WiFi, Pool, Restaurant?

Those are the most commonly listed Amenities for a Disney resort.

Dave

This is helpful. I was wondering if longer stays were possible since most people seem to be doing shorter stays. I know it’s no guarantee though.
We are looking for 8 nights in late October . I have something else booked but it would be great to be able to stay on property for less if we can.
I don't know about right now but last year 7 days was the longest, which was why I made two reservations. Even though you run the risk of having to change rooms WDW is very good about making an effort to leave you in the same room. I've had many trips where I booked my room then later added on a night or two and only once had to change rooms. That time though was due to me changing up my return flight home due to a possible weather cancelation, which I found out about only the day before I was due to go home......I opted to stay an extra day to be able to guarantee my flight. We were at POP and they were great, they held a room for me for 12 hours so that I had time to figure out what I was going to do. They did tell me right up front that I would need to change rooms.

I don't know about right now but last year 7 days was the longest, which was why I made two reservations. Even though you run the risk of having to change rooms WDW is very good about making an effort to leave you in the same room. I've had many trips where I booked my room then later added on a night or two and only once had to change rooms. That time though was due to me changing up my return flight home due to a possible weather cancelation, which I found out about only the day before I was due to go home......I opted to stay an extra day to be able to guarantee my flight. We were at POP and they were great, they held a room for me for 12 hours so that I had time to figure out what I was going to do. They did tell me right up front that I would need to change rooms.
Aug 4 - 12 has a mod $118 and a value $76 available! But that is far and few between getting that many days I think.

I just saw one for Aug 26--$77.97 total. It does list all the Stars as well as Pop and AoA. I don't get a hint but only have booked Music on Priceline. I suspect Movie or Sports. All three are available through Disney ($84+tax Passholder).

EDIT: I just booked on the app for extra 12% off. It is Movies.

Last edited:
Yep! I called the hotel directly, and followed the prompts for existing reservations. They looked up my reservation by name and were able to add my kids. She also had the reservation # I needed for MDE (The Wyndham LBV is a good neighbor hotel).

With Disney, I've had to speak to Disney Wholesale instead of the regular Disney reservations line. I'm not sure of other hotel chains but you should be able to call the hotel directly and if they can't help you they can get you where you need to be.

Is adding a dining plan an option even booking through a third party? I apologize in advanced if this was asked.

I just found out I'm going to be in Birmingham, AL for a conference 11/18 - 11/22, and since that's a heck of a lot closer to WDW than I usually am (I live in CA), I thought I'd try to get there after the conference. I'm not finding anything on PE that looks to be an on-site hotel, whether I search for a multi-day stay or one night at a time. Do you think that's because it's a holiday week (Thanksgiving is 11/28), or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

I just saw one for Aug 26--$77.97 total. It does list all the Stars as well as Pop and AoA. I don't get a hint but only have booked Music on Priceline. I suspect Movie or Sports. All three are available through Disney ($84+tax Passholder).

EDIT: I just booked on the app for extra 12% off. It is Movies.
What's passholder?

Is that why rates are cheap?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter