Priceline Express Deals

Just a few questions.
Does Priceline tell you if resort fees are billed at the resort and do they tell you how much?
Does Priceline tell you if parking fees are billed at the resorts?
Is the amount you see the amount you actually pay or do you pay more when you get to the resort?

Now that Disney charges for parking is that amount included in your rate?

Yes priceline will tell you what the resort fee is and you pay at the resort. It'll break down what you owe priceline and what you'll owe hotel. I'd think parking will be same

Seeing the resort fee is a good way to tell what hotel it is as well.

It's one reason why i've been able to figure it if it's Hilton Bonnet Creek or Swan/Dolphin (due to resort fee difference)

Yes priceline will tell you what the resort fee is and you pay at the resort. It'll break down what you owe priceline and what you'll owe hotel. I'd think parking will be same

Seeing the resort fee is a good way to tell what hotel it is as well.

It's one reason why i've been able to figure it if it's Hilton Bonnet Creek or Swan/Dolphin (due to resort fee difference)
[/QUOTE

Do we Swan charge a resort fee

Thank you for helping

Just got off the phone with Disney. I called the regular number (displayed under my resort reservation in MDE) to request connecting rooms, and they had to transfer me to Disney Wholesale. They didn't have any of the names for the people in the rooms, even though I had to enter the names when I added the reservations to MDE and they were all displaying on MDE. She said I would have to go to the front desk if I didn't add all the names now. She did put in my requests. Is it normal to have to go through Wholesale for everything after booking through Priceline?

Seeing a new WDW Bonnet Creek hotel on Priceline for my dates (8/17-8/19). 3.5 stars, $125/night, 8+ stars, and I don't see a resort fee. Do you guys think it's Coronado/CB? It's a little more than I want to pay for a Disney hotel (it says total with taxes & fees is $310.98) that I'll just be crashing at but might be worth it for DME. I also see an All Star (I think, 3 stars, 44% off) on Hotwire for $91 per night (total of $225.97). Thoughts/opinions? Should I do either of these or keep holding out for something better? I'm only going to be there Saturday morning - very early Monday morning.

She said I would have to go to the front desk if I didn't add all the names now. She did put in my requests. Is it normal to have to go through Wholesale for everything after booking through Priceline?
Yes any third party booking like Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz or others would be covered by the Wholesale team when the third party is unable or is unwilling to make changes for you.

Dave

Seeing a new WDW Bonnet Creek hotel on Priceline for my dates (8/17-8/19). 3.5 stars, $125/night, 8+ stars, and I don't see a resort fee. Do you guys think it's Coronado/CB? It's a little more than I want to pay for a Disney hotel (it says total with taxes & fees is $310.98) that I'll just be crashing at but might be worth it for DME. I also see an All Star (I think, 3 stars, 44% off) on Hotwire for $91 per night (total of $225.97). Thoughts/opinions? Should I do either of these or keep holding out for something better? I'm only going to be there Saturday morning - very early Monday morning.

It does appear to be Coronado: hotel Canary shows that it could be Coronado, Caribbean Beach Resort or Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness, in that order. The number of reviews for the 3.5 PLE deal is 400... Coronado has 429, which also points towards that resort (PLE rounds down). Course, keep in mind that it's still a gamble.

HotelRevealer also shows it to be Coronado.

I've never had any luck trying to figure out Hotwire, I'll leave that one up to someone else.

Good luck.

Guessing Coronado and all star movies/sports. I don’t think both are a bad price though I’ve seen Coronado for as low as $100 a night and all star as low as $65 a night. This close you are still saving! I’d try to combine with a coupon.

Last edited:
It does appear to be Coronado: hotel Canary shows that it could be Coronado, Caribbean Beach Resort or Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness, in that order. The number of reviews for the 3.5 PLE deal is 400... Coronado has 429, which also points towards that resort (PLE rounds down). Course, keep in mind that it's still a gamble.

HotelRevealer also shows it to be Coronado.

I've never had any luck trying to figure out Hotwire, I'll leave that one up to someone else.

Good luck.
Guessing Coronado and all star movies/sports. I don’t think both are a bad price though I’ve seen Coronado for as low as $100 a night and all star as low as $65 a night. This close you are still saving! I’d try to combine with a coupon.
Thanks! I'm decent at guessing HW but lousy at PL. I'll check what coupons I can add!

I’m looking for 9/27-10/2. Pretty much all hotels on PL are gone. There are only 4 total listed right now express or open. I’m hoping this means they’re getting ready to list more. Fingers crossed!

I’m looking for 9/27-10/2. Pretty much all hotels on PL are gone. There are only 4 total listed right now express or open. I’m hoping this means they’re getting ready to list more. Fingers crossed!

I see a decent number of hotels available during that window, at least under open. I also see the Swan for 184 for those dates under PLE. Not sure if any of that helps. Good luck.

Use code WEEKEND20 for $20 off thousands of eligible hotels when you spend at least $100 for a two-night stay.

Terms and conditions: Coupon code WEEKEND20 valid for $20 off a minimum $100 eligible hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees, which includes a minimum of a two-night stay, valid from August 5, 2019 at 9 a.m. through August 12, 2019 at 9 a.m. ET. Travel anytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter