Priceline Express Deals

That's the standard resort fee for Swan & Dolphin - I took a peek and Hotel Canary is saying Dolphin.
It seems odd to me that it would say it is the Dolphin and doesn't list the Swan. I thought HC picked up on the difference between a listing that had a 4 star rating and a 4.5 star rating?

Seems odd to me since when I just used Hotel Canary and it shows the Swan for $179 reference PL price as the only possible match.

ETA: Now it shows as $159 reference price...

Dave

What are your dates?

Just a reminder they only offer discounts to fill rooms that they could not sell directly. The Swan & Dolphin host quite a few meeting and conferences during many weeks in blocks of 2-4 days.

Here is a link where you can get an idea of when they are hosting meetings, conferences or both. It shows "Sold out" periods and low booking periods aka "Value days".

Link: https://www.swandolphin.com/value-days/

Dave

What are your dates?

Just a reminder they only offer discounts to fill rooms that they could not sell directly. The Swan & Dolphin host quite a few meeting and conferences during many weeks in blocks of 2-4 days.

Here is a link where you can get an idea of when they are hosting meetings, conferences or both. It shows "Sold out" periods and low booking periods aka "Value days".

Link: https://www.swandolphin.com/value-days/

Dave

9/5-9/7 is what i'm lookin for.

Right now PL just has 2 now, almost positive it's the Waldorf and Hilton Bonnet Creek.

I agree the 5* is the Waldorf and the $45 resort fee per night points to the Hilton Bonnet Creek as the 4*

Dave

I'm now just looking for Saturday the 17th-checking out Sunday. My friend says I can crash at her place Sunday night before going to the airport, so I'm looking for a screaming deal so 1. I don't have to drive all the way to her place/mooch off of her and 2. Have a fun pool for us to swim at!

I'm now just looking for Saturday the 17th-checking out Sunday. My friend says I can crash at her place Sunday night before going to the airport, so I'm looking for a screaming deal so 1. I don't have to drive all the way to her place/mooch off of her and 2. Have a fun pool for us to swim at!
I know you said you weren’t really that into the idea of Coronado Springs but I actually love their main pool - there are lots of chairs and I can usually find two in the shade (which is big for me) and the pool bar has yummy nachos and good drinks. The new restaurants and lounges that opened with and before the tower also look really fun. I think it might be a good fit for you and your friend to do a little staycation but I’ll cross my fingers for you that a Port Orleans resort option pops up.

Does anyone know what 3.5 star Disney Springs hotel with no resort fee would be? August 17-21, showing $77/night, no resort fee, but it’s the DS area and not Bonnet Creek. Canary is showing it’s a Hilton, but when I look at their site, it says there’s a resort fee.

Please help a newbie (to PL) who doesn’t want to pay the prices of the 4 Disney hotels that have availability that weekend! Thank you!

I've been looking at those same dates mostly. 9/28-10/4. I had a PL deal booked for a Disney Springs hotel, but with fees and all and no DME it was not as good of a deal as the one I got directly through Disney for POP with the passholder rate. I am still holding out for a good deal so I keep checking everyday, but if I have to stay at POP I am OK with that because of the Skyliner being open at that point.
Just a heads up that Dolphin is on Hotwire as an opaque deal for $144/night (with resort fees it comes to $178/night). I don’t think I’m ready to bite on that yet but I wanted to give you the heads up in case you were :)

Does anyone know what 3.5 star Disney Springs hotel with no resort fee would be? August 17-21, showing $77/night, no resort fee, but it’s the DS area and not Bonnet Creek. Canary is showing it’s a Hilton, but when I look at their site, it says there’s a resort fee.

Please help a newbie (to PL) who doesn’t want to pay the prices of the 4 Disney hotels that have availability that weekend! Thank you!
It looks like the Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs, which has an 8.5 rating and 343 ratings in the transparent listing and a $98 nightly room rate for non-refundable bookings. Hotel Canary agrees.

It looks like the Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs, which has an 8.5 rating and 343 ratings in the transparent listing and a $98 nightly room rate for non-refundable bookings. Hotel Canary agrees.

Thank you! I've dove in more this morning and came to this same conclusion. I kept reading that Disney resorts are the only ones with no resort fees, and that's not the case.

Thank you! I've dove in more this morning and came to this same conclusion. I kept reading that Disney resorts are the only ones with no resort fees, and that's not the case.
I think that Holiday Inn is the only one. The giveaway that it's not Disney is the amenities. Port Orleans falls into the Disney Springs area but with Free internet, swimming pool, and restaurant as the only amenities. If it has more, it's not Port Orleans.

I know you said you weren’t really that into the idea of Coronado Springs but I actually love their main pool - there are lots of chairs and I can usually find two in the shade (which is big for me) and the pool bar has yummy nachos and good drinks. The new restaurants and lounges that opened with and before the tower also look really fun. I think it might be a good fit for you and your friend to do a little staycation but I’ll cross my fingers for you that a Port Orleans resort option pops up.
I do like CS too! I just need the price to come down a little more to stay there vs a free spot on my friend's couch, you know? Hopefully one of them will drop and I can treat her to a staycation and then spend the night at her place before heading to the airport as a sad sad saddie on Monday morning.

Waiting as long as I can, may end up just having to book something else. Going to HHN at Universal Friday night, may just book onsite there with my AP :(

To clarify: It's not that Disney are the only ones without fees, it is just that if a resort has a fee it can't be Disney.

Four Seasons, Wyndham BC, Orlando BC do not have fees, plus other resorts will randomly not have fees on the Express booking page even though they normally do. B Resort, Doubletree Suites and Wyndham Garden LBV come to mind as ones that happens on at intervals. Priceline likes to fiddle with things like that on the non-Disney resorts.

Just booked a PL express deal for the Swan on 8/24 for $103/night - about $163 after taxes and resort fee.

This is the first time I've booked there - can this reservation be linked on MDE? I've tried but nothing is coming up when I do. Have we discovered that this takes some time to process? I've booked deals through PL before and have always been able to link the reservation right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!