Priceline Express Deals

Still looking for 9/11-9/15 and not seeing Disney properties or Swam/Dolphin. Is anyone seeing anything different for those dates? Just in case I’m doing something wrong.

Still looking for 9/11-9/15 and not seeing Disney properties or Swam/Dolphin. Is anyone seeing anything different for those dates? Just in case I’m doing something wrong.

I see three Disney Springs area Express Deals for your dates and nothing for Bonnet Creek. Two look like Wyndham properties and the other is probably Best Western Lake Buena Vista.

Looking for a Disney resort from 9/27-9/30. I see a couple but my computer won’t let me open them, not sure if it’s a glitch in the PL system. If anyone finds one please let me know.

Looking for a Disney resort from 9/27-9/30. I see a couple but my computer won’t let me open them, not sure if it’s a glitch in the PL system. If anyone finds one please let me know.
I only see Best Western Buena Vista Resort which does have WDW privileges (extra magic hours & early FPP res which you don't need). No ME. The parking fee is $8 +tax which isn't included in the figures. Book on app. Promo code is good til someone uses it.431809

I’ve been having a problem opening the 3 express deals that pop up under one that you have already opened. I think it’s a glitch.

I’ve been looking for these dates for weeks and haven’t found anything to make me bite. However, the resorts that are available seem to change every few hours sometimes. Best deal so far is Dolphin for $124 a night (plus a $34) resort fee. It’s not the most amazing deal but it’s pretty good. I know you’re looking for a Disney hotel, but Dolphin offers the Disney transportation, so it may be of interest to you. Good luck!

If you do an express deal can you add a 3rd adult to the room. I've never add a problem adding my 2 year old but this time my mom is coming along and I wasn't sure if a 3rd adult could be added.

Looking for Promo Code for my Parents who have decided last minute they want to join us. Everything I’ve found expired end of August:/

I’ve been looking for these dates for weeks and haven’t found anything to make me bite. However, the resorts that are available seem to change every few hours sometimes. Best deal so far is Dolphin for $124 a night (plus a $34) resort fee. It’s not the most amazing deal but it’s pretty good. I know you’re looking for a Disney hotel, but Dolphin offers the Disney transportation, so it may be of interest to you. Good luck!

Yeah I don't know if it's Food and Wine or the new Galaxy Edge opening... but Sept deals and availability have been limited. We are just doing a short trip before a cruise, so F&W and Galaxy Edge is mostly what we are going for... both are within walking distance from Dolphin.

I went ahead with the Dolphin, but keep in mind the $34 Resort Fee doesn't including Parking (another $23 - $25). And it seems that one of the Dolphin pools will be down for renovations as well. One observation, the prices seem to go up during the day, and drop back down in the mornings (for now) - Dolphin was up to $160 in the evening, but next morning it was back at $120.

Price is basically the same as we had for a POP stay for the same dates... Disney really gets you on those Weekend rates.

Caribbean Beach Resort just popped up as an Express Deal for our dates. Any feedback on this hotel? I've only ever stayed at French Quarter and I'm wondering if this resort will feel too big.

Caribbean Beach Resort just popped up as an Express Deal for our dates. Any feedback on this hotel? I've only ever stayed at French Quarter and I'm wondering if this resort will feel too big.

Personally I love CBR. One of my favorites but it is big. Not sure your dates but if the Skyliners are open then that is a big plus for transportation. We also love that they have the Coke Freestyle Machines. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there.

Sending a bill to DisneyFoodBlog since their YouTube video made us decide we “need” a weekend trip to go to MNSSHP! Lol! We have annual passes so at least those tickets are covered.

Would love to stay at the Swan or CSR 10/18-10/20. Would anybody be willing to double-check for me that they’re not available🤓? I am a state employee, but Marriott’s website doesn’t show any good government rates for that weekend. I looked at the room Revealer website, but didn’t see anything I couldn’t live without....

I’ve been having a problem opening the 3 express deals that pop up under one that you have already opened. I think it’s a glitch.
I'm still having trouble accessing PE deals that pop up after you have already clicked on one. It will say "People who viewed 3.5-Star hotels in Walt Disney World - Disney Springs also viewed these:..." Then 1, 2 or 3 more PE deals will pop up that you click on. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I chatted with Priceline today about this and they said they could book anything with them over the chat option, which I'm not comfortable with. I can't click on it, can't see it on hotel canary and do the fully booking process. So not okay with it. They said they would send my "website problem" to management. I've tried different computers in my house, same issue.

I need to know if anyone else is seeing this? or is it just me?

Just curious, did something change within the last year. I noticed in this thread, people were booking priceline express deals months in advance but now it seems like they only open up a few weeks in advance. Is that the norm now or its this typical for the fall? We are hoping to score another deal for our January trip.

Last edited:
Just curios, did something change within the last year. I noticed in this thread, people were booking priceline express deals months in advance but now it seems like they only open up a few weeks in advance. Is that the norm now or its this typical for the fall? We are hoping to score another deal for our January trip.
It depends on excess or projected excess room inventory. Disney has been very busy, lately.

We’re adding an extra night to our stay 9/10-9/11 since we’re delayed from Dorian. On PL, I see $120 3.5 star Bonnet Creek which HC predicts is CSR. Hotwire has $117 3.5 star which Reveal predicts is CBR (100%), CSR 85%. Can someone look at these for me? Hoping for CBR, so just trying to maximize the opportunity! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter