Priceline Express Deals

Last night I had a Priceline Express deal pop up after poking around a bit on Kayak and TripAdvisor. The choice was for $118/night for 11/7 -11/9. It was the offer with 3 hotels; they were Holiday Inn (Disney Springs), Hilton Double Tree (Disney Springs) and Old Key West. I ruled out Old Key West because there was a resort fee of $15.75/night. Since I was fine with getting either of the Disney Springs hotels I took the deal and ended up with the Holiday Inn.
I had taken the advice of clearing my cookies before I started looking and I think that was really important in getting the better offer. Prior to clearing the cookies I had not received the offer with the 3 hotel choices.
This thread and the Disers on it are awesome. Thanks for helping me figure out how to get better offers.:):):)

Personally I love CBR. One of my favorites but it is big. Not sure your dates but if the Skyliners are open then that is a big plus for transportation. We also love that they have the Coke Freestyle Machines. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there.
Thanks! I think the Skyliners could convince me to book, but we're there two weeks before official opening.

We’re adding an extra night to our stay 9/10-9/11 since we’re delayed from Dorian. On PL, I see $120 3.5 star Bonnet Creek which HC predicts is CSR. Hotwire has $117 3.5 star which Reveal predicts is CBR (100%), CSR 85%. Can someone look at these for me? Hoping for CBR, so just trying to maximize the opportunity! Thank you!

Based on the number of reviews I think the PL deal would be CSR, not CBR.

We’re adding an extra night to our stay 9/10-9/11 since we’re delayed from Dorian. On PL, I see $120 3.5 star Bonnet Creek which HC predicts is CSR. Hotwire has $117 3.5 star which Reveal predicts is CBR (100%), CSR 85%. Can someone look at these for me? Hoping for CBR, so just trying to maximize the opportunity! Thank you!
PL shows $117, which I can confirm is CSR since it says "you've booked here before" for me.

I'm still having trouble accessing PE deals that pop up after you have already clicked on one. It will say "People who viewed 3.5-Star hotels in Walt Disney World - Disney Springs also viewed these:..." Then 1, 2 or 3 more PE deals will pop up that you click on. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I chatted with Priceline today about this and they said they could book anything with them over the chat option, which I'm not comfortable with. I can't click on it, can't see it on hotel canary and do the fully booking process. So not okay with it. They said they would send my "website problem" to management. I've tried different computers in my house, same issue.

I need to know if anyone else is seeing this? or is it just me?

I also had this problem today, so it's not just you.

Thank you! Booked CSR from PL for $117/nt. I appreciate your help!

I also had this problem today, so it's not just you.
Thanks...I feel like I'm going to miss out on a deal. Before 4th of July I got POFQ by clicking one of these.
Can anyone keep an eye out for anything between 9/20 - 9/28? I don't mind doing a split stay. I've been watching and haven't seen any deals drop yet, but there's this PE glitch.

I'm new to this and am booking last minute for October. I don't have time to go through all these pages, so am wondering if anyone could help me! Everything is so booked up! I would like on property only, how can I tell if it is on property? I looked on Priceline express deals, and see so many options I have no idea what to do or how to do this! Can anyone give me some tips on how to do this please?

I'm new to this and am booking last minute for October. I don't have time to go through all these pages, so am wondering if anyone could help me! Everything is so booked up! I would like on property only, how can I tell if it is on property? I looked on Priceline express deals, and see so many options I have no idea what to do or how to do this! Can anyone give me some tips on how to do this please?

Not sure about posting a link here... but search "How to Find Disney World Hotel Deals on Hotwire & Priceline"

Key is the areas Bonnet Creek or Disney Springs, then the Stars and Ratings and along with amenities and resort fees. Right now I found Hotwire had more availability than Priceline, but I'd check both.

BetterBidding also helped.... (site and user)

BUT - there is no guarantee, I was 95% sure when I clicked the button.

What are your specific dates?

October 16, for 5 nights!
Unfortunately Disney resort room availability is already extremely limited for your dates on Priceline and even direct through Disney. You can keep checking, but I think it's unlikely that a Disney resort Express Deal is going to pop up for your trip.

Unfortunately Disney resort room availability is already extremely limited for your dates on Priceline and even direct through Disney. You can keep checking, but I think it's unlikely that a Disney resort Express Deal is going to pop up for your trip.
I very much agree with this. It can be difficult even at the slower times of the year to find a reservation for 5 nights. I'd suggest you book through Disney ASAP and just keep looking on PL or Hotwire -- but I would be surprised if you actually find something.

I am planning a last minute trip (possibly limited or no parks) and am very flexible when I go in October or November. A quick search shows Values shows sold out around Columbus day. (my normal trip time) For a week's stay, is there a 'better" choice when planning a trip or is all of Fall just a crowded mess now? Just wondering if say the first week of November is better than anytime in October? I am not 100% sure I will stay on site. The draw of that is gone, so I am considering offsite as well, but don't know if any certain time will get me a better deal with Priceline/Hotwire.

I am planning a last minute trip (possibly limited or no parks) and am very flexible when I go in October or November. A quick search shows Values shows sold out around Columbus day. (my normal trip time) For a week's stay, is there a 'better" choice when planning a trip or is all of Fall just a crowded mess now? Just wondering if say the first week of November is better than anytime in October? I am not 100% sure I will stay on site. The draw of that is gone, so I am considering offsite as well, but don't know if any certain time will get me a better deal with Priceline/Hotwire.

Columbus day weekend is a big dance team time frame - I am not surprised that the values are packed since that's where the dance teams usually stay (there and Port Orleans). End of October is going to be tight with folks coming in for the last Halloween parties and Food & Wine fest. The first couple of weeks of November tend to be slower, before things pick up for the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter