Priceline Express Deals

This is no different than the Canadian bookings... It's a targeted website with dedicated inventory for that market. The people traveling should be EU residents.
Should be or have to be? I know for awhile people were booking on one of these sites. It was a couple years ago.

So it took checking everyday for the past couple weeks, but AofA finally popped up this morning for my night later this week for DD20. PLE was $84 bit $90 on HW ended up being the better deal b/c PLE was adding extra taxes. I went through TCB for 10% back and had no coupon code b/c it wasn't over $100 pre-tax.

Should be or have to be? I know for awhile people were booking on one of these sites. It was a couple years ago.
Then I suggest you ask those people which site they were booking on.
It's pretty clear, isn't it? It's for EU residents only. Going by your questions you're not one of us. I'm not about to call them to ask if they'll allow you to cheat the system.

Then I suggest you ask those people which site they were booking on.
It's pretty clear, isn't it? It's for EU residents only. Going by your questions you're not one of us. I'm not about to call them to ask if they'll allow you to cheat the system.
Goodness, why so offended? No, I def wouldn’t ever live in the EU.

Eta: I want to say it was the UK site that was so popular to book on previously. That was for a deal though. This interests me because there is more inventory, but the same/similar prices.

Goodness, why so offended? No, I def wouldn’t ever live in the EU.

Eta: I want to say it was the UK site that was so popular to book on previously. That was for a deal though. This interests me because there is more inventory, but the same/similar prices.
That was what you were asking, though, wasn't it? It was perfectly clear the first time, and the second time. Yet you asked again to try to get around it.
I'm not offended in any way. Well, I wasn't until you posted the above, with which you're intentionally trying to offend me by insinuating that living in Europe is beneath you.

WDTC International includes the UK, btw. In fact, they're based in London.

Now let's back to PLE and HW because this isn't going anywhere.

That was what you were asking, though, wasn't it? It was perfectly clear the first time, and the second time. Yet you asked again to try to get around it.
I'm not offended in any way. Well, I wasn't until you posted the above, with which you're intentionally trying to offend me by insinuating that living in Europe is beneath you.

WDTC International includes the UK, btw. In fact, they're based in London.

Now let's back to PLE and HW because this isn't going anywhere.

There is a host of reasons I'd never move to any another county...first and foremost that this is my home. None of them have anything to do with being beneath me, so I apologize if I should have typed that differently.:flower3:

I did some research on this today and have all the info I need to comfortable add several other websites to my deal searching. We will agree to disagree on the valid use of it and others here can choose to check those sites or not based on what they think. We all make these same sort of decisions on the gift card and credit card threads all the time.

So yes, back to priceline/hotwire, which definitely has the best of deals. :surfweb:

Hello everyone!! I was referred to this forum from another forum because I am looking for a last minute hotel. I had no idea that PL and HW did this!! I am so excited! I tried to read through a bunch of pages on here and am having a hard time understanding how you guys know which is a Disney hotel vs a non disney hotel (HIE, Hilton, B resorts, etc). Is it just a guess or os there a list on this thread that I have not seen to look over the listed amenities? I see some of you say that you see AOA and POFQ but how do you know>!?! Teach me your wise ways lol!! This is so exciting and kind of fun! Does availability change daily on the rooms? If anyone can give me a "get a Disney resort for dummies" quick tutorial I would be so grateful!!! What key words do I search for? What amenities should give me good indications?? Thank you!!

hi disprincess2213!
-Availability does change as rooms are taken, etc.

-The easiest way to spot a Disney room on Priceline is that it will only show restaurant, pool, free wi-fi as the amenities. If it shows more then it's not a Disney resort. Showing those three does not guarantee it will be a Disney resort, but it's the most accurate sign.

-There is an extension that you can add on to your web browser if you are using Chrome. It's called Hotel Canary. This extension basically reads the site and gives you a 'best guess' as to what hotel it believes the listing to be. Once you add Hotel Canary to your browser there will be an icon for it on the upper right next to the address bar. Find a listing you are interested in. Click the button to Book the lisitng. After you are on the page that follows clicking the button to Book, you can then click on the Hotel Canary icon (looks like a tiny mountain) and that will show a drop down of best guesses with the resort at the top being the most likely. I realize that's kinda confusing so let me know if you need further clarification. I don't know what all Hotel Canary has the ability to read, so I remove it as soon as I finish looking at the listings I am interested in. All you have to do is right click the icon and choose to remove it from Chrome.

Hello everyone!! I was referred to this forum from another forum because I am looking for a last minute hotel. I had no idea that PL and HW did this!! I am so excited! I tried to read through a bunch of pages on here and am having a hard time understanding how you guys know which is a Disney hotel vs a non disney hotel (HIE, Hilton, B resorts, etc). Is it just a guess or os there a list on this thread that I have not seen to look over the listed amenities? I see some of you say that you see AOA and POFQ but how do you know>!?! Teach me your wise ways lol!! This is so exciting and kind of fun! Does availability change daily on the rooms? If anyone can give me a "get a Disney resort for dummies" quick tutorial I would be so grateful!!! What key words do I search for? What amenities should give me good indications?? Thank you!!
Welcome! What are your dates?

Woah!! this is SO fun and kind of addicting!! LOL!! I am enjoying the challenge as well as using the canary! Is the canary only good for PL? I noticed not on hotwire. Are there any other sites to check? I am looking for Sept 27-29 but jeez now i want to look every weekend!! LOL!! As far as this weekend is concerned, I have not seen any actual disney resorts...I will continue to check!! So fun!! Thank you guys!!!

Last edited:
Woah!! this is SO fun and kind of addicting!! LOL!! I am enjoying the challenge as well as using the canary! Is the canary only good for PL? I noticed not on hotwire. Are there any other sites to check? I am looking for the 27-29 but jeez now i want to look every weekend!! LOL!! As far as this weekend is concerned, I have not seen any actual disney resorts...I will continue to check!! So fun!! Thank you guys!!!
Are you looking for an on property hotel for September 27-29? It has been slim pickings. I’ve been stalking for weeks and weeks...

Woah!! this is SO fun and kind of addicting!! LOL!! I am enjoying the challenge as well as using the canary! Is the canary only good for PL? I noticed not on hotwire. Are there any other sites to check? I am looking for Sept 27-29 but jeez now i want to look every weekend!! LOL!! As far as this weekend is concerned, I have not seen any actual disney resorts...I will continue to check!! So fun!! Thank you guys!!!
Yep, Hotel Canary works with Priceline Express only. (Just note the extension has not been updated since last year. While it still guesses resorts fairly well (but not perfectly), the $ amounts it shows in green as current pricing are all wrong, plus HC doesn't link to the resort pages on PL correctly anymore.

Another good site to use for both PL and Hotwire is betterbidding.com.

Does Hotel Canary seem to be broken for anyone else? Every listing I click on, I get the message "there are no hotels matching all the criteria"

Does Hotel Canary seem to be broken for anyone else? Every listing I click on, I get the message "there are no hotels matching all the criteria"
I've had that happen on deals once in a long while, but haven't seen it today when I used it.

If you try this link, does HC work? I just tested HC with it and it offered the Values as possible resorts. (Pretty sure it is AoA, since: 100 reviews.)

I've gotten that message when the Express deal allows for bed selection - I always assumed that was because the hotel you could get would depend on the room type you chose (king vs double, etc)

I've had that happen on deals once in a long while, but haven't seen it today when I used it.

If you try this link, does HC work? I just tested HC with it and it offered the Values as possible resorts. (Pretty sure it is AoA, since: 100 reviews.)

Nope, still got the same message. I'm using Chrome.

I've gotten that message when the Express deal allows for bed selection - I always assumed that was because the hotel you could get would depend on the room type you chose (king vs double, etc)

Nope, that's not the case either. I tried it on rooms with and without bed selections.

It's not a big deal for me right now because I can't go for another year or so. I love the thrill of a hunt though. I think I found CSR for 10/4 - 10/7 if anyone is looking for those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!