Priceline Express Deals

I need a Hotwire code. They have Loews Adventura for $180 for 10/25, which is still a lot in "blind bidding world." :rotfl: :rotfl:

We only need one night because we fly into MCO at 6pm and I want to go to UIOA for the next morning and then head to WDW for our YC CL stay. I could book it for $204 with the Loews site, so with the fees associated with Hotwire, it ends up the same.

How iften is the canary trick right? I found a hotel this weekend that is giving only 3 disney resorts!! None of them say "very likely". It is 3.5 stars with 8+ reviews inthe Bonnet Creek area. Do the taxes and fees have anythign to do with it guaranteeing it to be a Disney resort? I am wondering how often canary is right. SO nervous!!

How iften is the canary trick right? I found a hotel this weekend that is giving only 3 disney resorts!! None of them say "very likely". It is 3.5 stars with 8+ reviews inthe Bonnet Creek area. Do the taxes and fees have anythign to do with it guaranteeing it to be a Disney resort? I am wondering how often canary is right. SO nervous!!

What are your dates? I tried pulling up this Friday - Monday and only one Bonnet Creek express deal came up (for a 4 star) so it's hard to answer your question without seeing the same thing you are.

Generally speaking, I've found Canary to be pretty accurate. Anything with resort fees is NOT a Disney hotel but taxes are the same regardless of the property.

ETA: I tried pulling a few combinations of dates over the weekend, and one Express deal came up in Bonnet Creek that kept showing the same 3 resorts on Canary (Wyndham Grand Orlando, Hilton Bonnet Creek, and Swan) -no Disney properties. Anytime you see "additional mandatory fees" in the total, those are resort fees. Disney does not charge any resort fees.

Last edited:
What are your dates? I tried pulling up this Friday - Monday and only one Bonnet Creek express deal came up (for a 4 star) so it's hard to answer your question without seeing the same thing you are.

Generally speaking, I've found Canary to be pretty accurate. Anything with resort fees is NOT a Disney hotel but taxes are the same regardless of the property.

ETA: I tried pulling a few combinations of dates over the weekend, and one Express deal came up in Bonnet Creek that kept showing the same 3 resorts on Canary (Wyndham Grand Orlando, Hilton Bonnet Creek, and Swan) -no Disney properties. Anytime you see "additional mandatory fees" in the total, those are resort fees. Disney does not charge any resort fees.
Sorry it was for this friday only. 3.5 stars bonnet creek area, no resort fees just taxes. Thank you SO much for checking and for your imput!!

Anyone have number to wholesale? Are u able to request bed; king instead of 2 queens? TIA!
You cannot request a bed type of that category is bookable at the resort. Ex: Coronado Springs. If you receive a Standard Room it will be 2 queens sjnce they charge additional for King. At Pop or similar you could make the request, but it’s just that, a request, and may not be honored.

Dang, I have had NO luck this year with my dates! Looking at Oct 29-Nov 1, Tuesday-Friday, and still a whole lotta nothing on HW or PL. I've been checking for about a month to be safe and now's right around when I'd expect something to pop up. I'll give it another week or two before calling it. :/

Dang, I have had NO luck this year with my dates! Looking at Oct 29-Nov 1, Tuesday-Friday, and still a whole lotta nothing on HW or PL. I've been checking for about a month to be safe and now's right around when I'd expect something to pop up. I'll give it another week or two before calling it. :/
Holiday and then leading into Food and Wine RunDisney weekend...I'd be shocked if you got any discounts, but still a bummer!

Is hotel canary working for everyone? It keeps telling me no hotels matching all the criteria 😟.

I go all the way through to book then hit the little icon on my desktop and nothing. Is it just me?

Is hotel canary working for everyone? It keeps telling me no hotels matching all the criteria 😟.

I go all the way through to book then hit the little icon on my desktop and nothing. Is it just me?

It's not working for me today either.

It's not working for me today either.

so i just found a post somewhere that said you need to click on the "book" button (after you already clicked on the listing)
i tried it, then tried canary on the new page, and it works....sort of

it says no hotels found :(

so i just found a post somewhere that said you need to click on the "book" button (after you already clicked on the listing)
i tried it, then tried canary on the new page, and it works....sort of

it says no hotels found :(

That means it's not working. For example there is a DS hotel for $66 that I know is the wyndham garden and it always works for that. Today it shows no hotels found for all express deal listings.

That means it's not working. For example there is a DS hotel for $66 that I know is the wyndham garden and it always works for that. Today it shows no hotels found for all express deal listings.
typical. just my luck.
i need to place orders for some deliveries so need to finalise my booking
looks like i'll stick with Pop 😆

typical. just my luck.
i need to place orders for some deliveries so need to finalise my booking
looks like i'll stick with Pop 😆

What are your dates? I can check. I had Pop through a priceline express deal before so it should unblind it if it's available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!