Priceline Express Deals

Is hotel canary working for everyone? It keeps telling me no hotels matching all the criteria 😟.

I go all the way through to book then hit the little icon on my desktop and nothing. Is it just me?
It hasn’t been working for me for about a week.

Well that stinks! I was trying to use Hotel Canary in other cities, not Orlando. It's just overall not working for anywhere. I thought at first maybe Disney got them to shut it down for Orlando hotels but that's not the case.

Hopefully it will come back🙏.

Can someone please provide an opinion on this booking? It looks like a Disney value, but can’t be sure without HC. There no resort fee on the booking page.

Attachments

• 6E2F5EAF-77CF-43A6-8A41-26290ECF002D.png
    6E2F5EAF-77CF-43A6-8A41-26290ECF002D.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 83
Can someone please provide an opinion on this booking? It looks like a Disney value, but can’t be sure without HC. There no resort fee on the booking page.
oops double post

Last edited:

Based on the 8+ score, the 200+ reviews, and no resort fee, in addition to the amenities, I would guess All Star Movies.

Looks like an ASMo. Maybe someone who has booked there before can check if it shows as "stayed there before".

this was 12/20-12/21

Wow, with all the waiting until last minute we've seen on PL lately, that's great you've found something this far out! I'm really thinking nothing is going to drop at Disney for my November dates. Oh well! Glad I locked in my DS hotel on Hotwire when I did because it's now running $30/night more.

Just checked it out. It does show that I've stayed before. Also stayed at Music through PL, but the 8+ rating says Movies.

It's Movies. I just booked it for 12/14-12/20 for $76/night. Crazy good deal!

Also saw AKL for ~$250/night for the same dates on PL. (It's the only hotel I've stayed at with PL and gave me the 'You have stayed here' hint so it is definitely AKL.) It's still a good deal when you compare it to Disney's rack rate, but I couldn't justify the extra cost since Movies was so cheap.

It's Movies. I just booked it for 12/14-12/20 for $76/night. Crazy good deal!

Also saw AKL for ~$250/night for the same dates on PL. (It's the only hotel I've stayed at with PL and gave me the 'You have stayed here' hint so it is definitely AKL.) It's still a good deal when you compare it to Disney's rack rate, but I couldn't justify the extra cost since Movies was so cheap.
I punched in your info and found the 76 dollar express deal......3 star hotel...Bonnet Creek

It does not list an airport shuttle

Have there been cases where the airport shuttle is not listed and it has still been a Disney resort?

Anyone can answer this........it does not have to be @disneychemist

I punched in your info and found the 76 dollar express deal......3 star hotel...Bonnet Creek

Have there been cases where the airport shuttle is not listed and it has still been a Disney resort?

I believe Airport Shuttle is important on Hotwire, but not Priceline in figuring out the opaque bookings.

I’m sure someone will be along to correct me if I’m wrong but I think the only 3 star hotels in Bonnet Creek are all WDW resorts. The two at Flamingo Crossings are 2.5 and 3.5 (Springhill and Towneplace, respectively). Coronado is also 3.5 and potentially CBR but I’m not sure on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!