Priceline Express Deals

Reading about the Universal area hotels, just curious if Universal owner hotels come into PL often? We may go next year and some point and want to read up on snagging them if they’re on there.

Reading about the Universal area hotels, just curious if Universal owner hotels come into PL often? We may go next year and some point and want to read up on snagging them if they’re on there.

They're like WDW - hit or miss, depending on how much inventory is sitting around for the dates you're looking for. I've seen them on both PL and HW, though.

Hotwire has Cabana Bay on certain dates right now. I've seen $158 + tax.

Thanks! I think I want to stay at Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, or Portifino Bay if we can get a deal. Because you get free Express pass if you stay at one of those. I’m hoping they show up for when we are looking!

Does anyone know which hotels in Bonnet Creek have a $34 resort fee? Is it only the Swan/Dolphin that does? I'm seeing a 4* hotel for $116 for 10/25. The Dolphin's member only rate for that night is $136, so Hotwire is a little cheaper. We decided to fly in a day early and I'm trying to figure out the best option before we start our 5 night stay at YC. We won't get to the hotel until pretty late so I didn't want to fork over $500 for that night.

Does anyone know which hotels in Bonnet Creek have a $34 resort fee? Is it only the Swan/Dolphin that does? I'm seeing a 4* hotel for $116 for 10/25. The Dolphin's member only rate for that night is $136, so Hotwire is a little cheaper. We decided to fly in a day early and I'm trying to figure out the best option before we start our 5 night stay at YC. We won't get to the hotel until pretty late so I didn't want to fork over $500 for that night.
It’s Dolphin! Enjoy!

Can anybody help me out with this one?

It is a 4-star hotel in Bonnet Creek.
The amenities are Free Internet Access, Restaurant, Swimming Pool.
No resort fee.
Price: $270 per night (was $540).

Bidding Helper is telling me it is the Polynesian, followed by the Wilderness Lodge. Thoughts?

Can anybody help me out with this one?

It is a 4-star hotel in Bonnet Creek.
The amenities are Free Internet Access, Restaurant, Swimming Pool.
No resort fee.
Price: $270 per night (was $540).

Bidding Helper is telling me it is the Polynesian, followed by the Wilderness Lodge. Thoughts?
What dates?

December 16-23, 2019.
My guess would be Animal Kingdom Lodge.

It is currently the only available 4-Star in Bonnet Creek with matching amenities as well as matching 8+ rating and 300+ reviews. Most of the other 4-Star Bonnet Creek resorts have much fewer reviews. Polynesian, Contemporary, Yacht, Beach, Boardwalk, Boardwalk Villas have 38, 54, 58, 57, 37 and 23 reviews respectively. The remaining 4-Star, Dolphin, has 726 reviews. That’s far more than 300 shown in the Express Deal you’re looking at. I’m not exactly sure why hotel canary is suggesting Wilderness Lodge, because that resort currently is not even available as a disclosed deal for those dates.

Also, the “was $540” price of the Express Deal is very close to the actual $552 regular price of AKLodge as a disclosed booking.

Last edited:
My guess would be Animal Kingdom Lodge.

It is currently the only available 4-Star in Bonnet Creek with matching amenities as well as matching 8+ rating and 300+ reviews. Most of the other 4-Star Bonnet Creek resorts have much fewer reviews. Yacht, Beach, Boardwalk, Boardwalk Villas have 58, 57, 37 and 23 reviews respectively. The remaining 4-Star, Dolphin, has 726 reviews. That’s far more than 300 shown in the Express Deal you’re looking at.

Also, the “was $540” price of the Express Deal is very close to the actual $553 regular price of AKLodge as a disclosed booking.

Awesome! Thank you for your help. You are right--it is pretty much a guarantee that it is since a notification popped up saying "You found a great price! Someone just booked the same hotel for $552".

For the same dates and same location, there is a 3-Star hotel for $82 per night. 8+ rating and 200 reviews. All-Star Movies, I am assuming?

For the same dates and same location, there is a 3-Star hotel for $82 per night. 8+ rating and 200 reviews. All-Star Movies, I am assuming?

I’m stumped on this one. I don’t see any disclosed hotels for those dates that would match the ratings/amenities. I’m tempted to guess one of the three All Stars, but the “was $102” price seems awfully low to be any Disney-owned resort. Especially for the usually premium-priced week leading up to Christmas.

I’m stumped on this one. I don’t see any disclosed hotels for those dates that would match the ratings/amenities. I’m tempted to guess one of the three All Stars, but the “was $102” price seems awfully low to be any Disney-owned resort. Especially for the usually premium-priced week leading up to Christmas.
Based on my "Hint," it ($82) should be Music or Movies. Music is not listed on the Canary possibilities, but Movies is. I've never stayed at Pop or Sports (also listed) through Priceline. I would grab that in a heartbeat if I wanted those days. The RMN 8% works, too. 7 nights for $645. At this moment, it's still available.

Last edited:
Based on my "Hint," it ($82) should be Music or Movies. Music is not listed on the Canary possibilities, but Movies is. I've never stayed at Pop or Sports (also listed) through Priceline. I would grab that in a heartbeat if I wanted those days. The RMN 8% works, too. 7 nights for $645. At this moment, it's still available.

I am conflicted because I love AKL.. but at that price, it is hard to say no to Movies.

Also, it seems like you can now input the number of guests per room on Priceline. I get the same price when I search 2 adults vs. 4 adults. I find that interesting. Does Priceline still just guarantee rate for 2 adults, or have they updated their booking system?

Thanks for the input! I wasn’t confident enough in my own abilities to accurately predict this one, so I hesitated.

Agreed. $82/night for ANY Disney hotel (In late December no less!) is a steal!

I am looking at Nov 16 - Nov 20 and see a 4.5 star hotel in Bonnet Creek.
I believe it's Swan! But if anyone wants to confirm my guess that'd be awesome!

I've never stayed at Swan - but love the proximity to Epcot & HS!
& don't want to pay those Boardwalk/YC/BC prices haha

AFAIK the Dolphin is the only hotel in the zone which offers double (full) beds as opposed to queen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!