Priceline Express Deals

I am looking at Nov 16 - Nov 20 and see a 4.5 star hotel in Bonnet Creek.
I believe it's Swan! But if anyone wants to confirm my guess that'd be awesome!

I've never stayed at Swan - but love the proximity to Epcot & HS!
& don't want to pay those Boardwalk/YC/BC prices haha
ooops. Missed Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL reply. Canary says Swan. The resort fee also, however, I think both have same fee.

FYI the 3 star PLE Dec 15-22nd is all star movies....
Just scored 2 rooms for $79/each. Not bad considering the rack rate is $150/night that week
Preferred rooms to boot.
The “standard rate” PLE shows of $102/night is incorrect

Last edited:
I downloaded the canary extension, but can't get it to pop up. I've also searched the thread for a guide but nothing is popping. I was just practicing and trying to learn the system but I see 2 hotels popping up in the right neighborhoods on Priceline Express for my dates already - 1/23-1/28 2020. Anyone able to link me to a walkthrough or check the hotels for me? I want to become proficient at priceline and hotwire, seems so awesome!

I downloaded the canary extension, but can't get it to pop up. I've also searched the thread for a guide but nothing is popping. I was just practicing and trying to learn the system but I see 5 hotels popping up in the right neighborhoods on Priceline Express for my dates already - 1/23-1/28 2020. Anyone able to link me to a walkthrough or check the hotels for me? I want to become proficient at priceline and hotwire, seems so awesome!
When you download canary on your laptop do you see a cloud icon in the upper right corner? When you go to PL and search for a hotel you have to go all the way through and press Book, then hit that little cloud icon in the corner and below it it will list the possible hotels it may be.

If you go back a page or so, you will see a few people booked that 3 star during that week ( including myself) and it is indeed AS Movies.
I also booked this deal and am not able to link it to my MDE. How soon after booking and receiving confirmation were you able to link a reservation to MDE?

For me, Disney resorts have linked within about 4 hrs. You may have to wait at least 24. I was just able to link one for Holiday Inn Disney Springs after 49 hours. I could not do so even four hours earlier. I booked that directly. I'd booked the newest BW res through PL. There were two numbers on the res. I'd read that the one on the right side of the confirmation was the one, but I tried several before giving up. BW is having major issues, but all my PL Disney resorts have always linked--latest in late Aug.

I also booked this deal and am not able to link it to my MDE. How soon after booking and receiving confirmation were you able to link a reservation to MDE?
Mine was a few hours to a day. I know it didn't work immediately, but don't recall when I tried again, but when I did, it worked fine. ( I'd previously had issues with Shades of Green as well and Disney told me it sometimes takes a few days for one system to send the info to theirs, so I wasn't worried when Priceline didn't link immediately)

Mine was a few hours to a day. I know it didn't work immediately, but don't recall when I tried again, but when I did, it worked fine. ( I'd previously had issues with Shades of Green as well and Disney told me it sometimes takes a few days for one system to send the info to theirs, so I wasn't worried when Priceline didn't link immediately)
Thanks everyone! I waited a few hours and was able to link it. Appreciate all the responses! :)

Mine linked immediately. Got 2 rooms.
As an added bonus, I was able to call the wholesale department at 407-939-7671 and have them add additional guests to the reservation, instead of just the 2 that PLE gives you.

Mine linked immediately. Got 2 rooms.
As an added bonus, I was able to call the wholesale department at 407-939-7671 and have them add additional guests to the reservation, instead of just the 2 that PLE gives you.
Thanks for the tip! I need to do this to add DD. (Last time I waited until we got to the resort since it was only a 1-night reservation and we weren't planning to be in the parks that day and I knew whatever room we'd get would fit all of us)

For me, Disney resorts have linked within about 4 hrs. You may have to wait at least 24. I was just able to link one for Holiday Inn Disney Springs after 49 hours. I could not do so even four hours earlier. I booked that directly. I'd booked the newest BW res through PL. There were two numbers on the res. I'd read that the one on the right side of the confirmation was the one, but I tried several before giving up. BW is having major issues, but all my PL Disney resorts have always linked--latest in late Aug.

What confirmation number are you all using to link to MDE? I just see the 8 digit on my confirmation. Do I just use that or do I need to call that Disney Wholesale number to get the 12 digit one?

I actually just need the number to book the DisneyMagical Express. Which number do I use to book that?

It's pretty busy because a lot of people try to do a trip to catch the last of the fall decor/halloween and the beginning of the christmas season/decor. Some people will even stay long enough to do the first christmas party. Combined with race weekend it's going to be busy.
I'm not worried about it being busy. Maybe the Halloween party & the weekend will be, but we leave on Friday so that's a non-issue for me. Just coming down 29-31! If it's not (what I'd consider) busy the week/weekdays before Christmas, I'm not worried about this week. I am a little bummed that I can't find a deal on a hotel, though. I'm tired of staying at the Hiltons in Disney Springs (we have tons of hotel points) because on property is so much more fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter