Priceline Express Deals

Does Priceline and the other sites that let you book before knowing the resort know about the techniques used to figure out which resort it is before hand? I wonder what they think about it? And I wonder if they are trying or will be trying to make it harder to know before you book?

Does Priceline and the other sites that let you book before knowing the resort know about the techniques used to figure out which resort it is before hand? I wonder what they think about it? And I wonder if they are trying or will be trying to make it harder to know before you book?
I'm sure they know and do care to some extent - they seem to change things how they present info on their site at regular intervals. (Like removing the descriptions last year.)
But, unless they completely stop telling you the ratings and location, resorts should still be mostly decipherable.
If they did stop telling people that rating info, I can't imagine many people would book - we all at least want to know the general type of hotel we're booking. :)

I'm hoping to get a room for 11/16-11/19 at one of the value hotels! Are all the value resorts 3* on Priceline and Hotwire? Are there other 3* hotels that might be non-Disney onsite in the Bonnet Creek area?

Probably not as much as you think. Its opaque enough so guests can't use a PLE or Hotwire rate for a best price guarantee claim.

I've had PLE guarantee my hotel would be one of three listed hotels. Only one of the hotels was in the zone I selected. Posters have gotten a hint stating they previously stayed at the hotel.

I'm hoping to get a room for 11/16-11/19 at one of the value hotels! Are all the value resorts 3* on Priceline and Hotwire? Are there other 3* hotels that might be non-Disney onsite in the Bonnet Creek area?
Yes all of the value hotels are 3 stars on PL and HW, and yes there are other 3 stars listed that are not Disney. Limit your search area to Bonnet Creek Neighborhood for values. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong but there are no values in Disney Springs area on PL, right?)
Another giveaway is the number of reviews and ratings (see the attachment a few posts before this where there are the number of reviews and ratings listed for the values).
Also Disney does not charge a resort fee.

Good luck!

The only 3* resorts in Bonnet Creek are the Disney Values. (See the chart I posted a little ways back in the thread.)

In Disney Springs there is one 3* - on Priceline it is called the "Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area."
That Best Western currently has a 7.5 or so guest rating and 580 guest reviews. On PL it will have a mandatory resort fee, usually $15.74 (but PL sometimes randomizes those so be aware.)

PLE
4-Star WDW-Bonnet Creek Area
8+ Guest Star rating

What do we think this is? Hotel Canary wont give me options

PLE
4-Star WDW-Bonnet Creek Area
8+ Guest Star rating

What do we think this is? Hotel Canary wont give me options
Need more info than that, 4*8 in BC is the most common resort type by far. (I believe there are 7 Disney and 3 non-Disney resorts with those ratings.)
Does the deal just have the 3 amenities Free Internet, Restaurant, Swimming Pool? Then likely a Disney resort. (Swimming pool splits into two amenities for a total of 4 when you click on the deal BTW.)
Does it have a mandatory fee? If so: NOT Disney.
Number of reviews is a good way to help break the tie when guessing (they round them down to the nearest hundred.)

If you have dates or a link, one of us could peek at the deal.

Need more info than that, 4*8 in BC is the most common resort type by far. (I believe there are 7 Disney and 3 non-Disney resorts with those ratings.)
Does the deal just have the 3 amenities Free Internet, Restaurant, Swimming Pool? Then likely a Disney resort. (Swimming pool splits into two amenities for a total of 4 when you click on the deal BTW.)
Does it have a mandatory fee? If so: NOT Disney.
Number of reviews is a good way to help break the tie when guessing (they round them down to the nearest hundred.)

If you have dates or a link, one of us could peek at the deal.
Dates: Dec 12 - 15th 2019
Amenities: outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, spa, swimming pool, no smoking rooms/facilities, handicapped rooms/facilities, restaurant
Pricing: $117/night was $216/night
Reviews: 8+ rating with 500 reviews
Mandatory fee: $135 - $45/night

reading the thread it sounds like it's probably the hilton? am I wrong in that guess? just throwing me off that hotel canary isn't showing any options.

Amenities: outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, spa, swimming pool, no smoking rooms/facilities, handicapped rooms/facilities, restaurant

reading the thread it sounds like it's probably the hilton? am I wrong in that guess? just throwing me off that hotel canary isn't showing any options.

Yeah $45 per night is the usual resort fee for hilton BC.

First: I made one mistake in my previous message: there are only 2 Non-Disney 4*8 resorts in BC; the third one is in DS.
So, only 2 possibilities for this deal is Hilton-Orlando BC and Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort BC which both are 4*8 and have reviews in the 500s.
So, the mandatory fee becomes the deal-breaker: since it is $45 nightly that tells me it is 99.44% Hilton-Orlando BC. :)

Just go a 10 percent off Coupon for Priceline that I can not use. It is good until 10/26. Code is 95Y9A48865D. It is valid for a Hotel or Rental Car express deal. I apologies if this does not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter