Priceline Express Deals

So if you have an AP and you are booked all set with FP, there should not be any cancellation of FP if you drop your resort reservation and switch to another booked through a third party and not Disney...correct? If done 30 days or less out? If done before the 30 days then you would probably lose the FP? Seasoned WDW visitor...but not booking directly with Disney is new to me and I just want to make sure I'm all clear about how that would work. Thanks!

If you are in the 30 day window, no problem. You can book up to 7 days without any kind of reservation (I think). The issue that comes in to play is that booking through Priceline's Express Deals defaults to an occupancy of two. You can attempt to change that by calling either Priceline or Disney, but it can be a lot of trouble - maybe more than it's worth. We are APs and are going for 8 days but can only book the first 7 because of the Priceline issue; once we knock out day 1 then we'll secure the last day.

If you are in the 30 day window, no problem. You can book up to 7 days without any kind of reservation (I think). The issue that comes in to play is that booking through Priceline's Express Deals defaults to an occupancy of two. You can attempt to change that by calling either Priceline or Disney, but it can be a lot of trouble - maybe more than it's worth. We are APs and are going for 8 days but can only book the first 7 because of the Priceline issue; once we knock out day 1 then we'll secure the last day.

Ah, okay. We are more than two, so that would be a problem. And if 30 days only allows for 7days worth then that's also a problem.

Do you just wait till you get there to add more than 2 people to your reservation? I have had no luck getting disney or Priceline to add kids to the reservation

Also just a heads up but I got 2 nights at pop for 188 (after I found a 5% off code) July 28-30. You can add the 27th to that as well but we were already booked at pop for the 23 - 28 at another site.

Last edited:
Do you just wait till you get there to add more than 2 people to your reservation? I have had no luck getting disney or Priceline to add kids to the reservation

I haven’t had luck either. I called Magical Express and they were able to add my family of 4 for transport even though the room reservation is for 2. We’ll see how check-in goes with 4 people, but I don’t think it will be a problem. I’ll post back in a week if it is.

Also, nice win on Pop! I saw that 3* on there and was going to book for my father in law but didn’t want to risk it being an All-Star (he really wanted a renovated room).

I haven’t had luck either. I called Magical Express and they were able to add my family of 4 for transport even though the room reservation is for 2. We’ll see how check-in goes with 4 people, but I don’t think it will be a problem. I’ll post back in a week if it is.

Also, nice win on Pop! I saw that 3* on there and was going to book for my father in law but didn’t want to risk it being an All-Star (he really wanted a renovated room).

Yes we love the renovated rooms so it was a no brainer to add on 2 days for that cheap

Also just a heads up but I got 2 nights at pop for 188 (after I found a 5% off code) July 28-30. You can add the 27th to that as well but we were already booked at pop for the 23 - 28 at another site.

Did the site mention a parking fee for POP?

I didn't have an issue adding my daughter to the reservation - I actually used the chat feature on priceline and said I wanted to add my daughter and that Disney suggested that priceline call them directly to make the change. Took a few minutes but they chatted back and said she was all set and no fee for the additional guest. Then, when I checked my disney app my daughter was there! Hope this helps!

When should I expect to see these deals? I am travelling early November and so far I don't see any on either site. Do the deals come out closer to the date?

Has anyone had any luck getting a Disney resort for the first week of August? I only see Swan and Dolphin for that week so far.

Has anyone had any luck getting a Disney resort for the first week of August? I only see Swan and Dolphin for that week so far.
Swan & Dolphin can have some awesome deals, just keep in mind the resort & parking fees add about $50/day. Last year there was quite a bit of good stuff for August - I would keep checking as frequently as you can. I usually see the best stuff a week or two out, but it'll change constantly. I got POR for $106/night a couple days before my trip. I checked about every hour (just pulled it up quick at work, searched, went back to what I was doing) and it just popped up.

What are the exact dates you are looking for? First full week in Aug? I see what appears to be Art of Animation popping up quite a bit: sample of dates I found it are July 30th-4th of Aug or Aug 1-7th. 56% off.

$148 /night
Best Price. GUARANTEED
You found a great price! Someone just booked this same hotel for
$347.45

I didn't have an issue adding my daughter to the reservation - I actually used the chat feature on priceline and said I wanted to add my daughter and that Disney suggested that priceline call them directly to make the change. Took a few minutes but they chatted back and said she was all set and no fee for the additional guest. Then, when I checked my disney app my daughter was there! Hope this helps!

THANK YOU for this tip! :worship: After three long and unsuccessful calls with Priceline and Disney, I tried the Priceline Chat feature you recommended and it was a breeze!

Swan & Dolphin can have some awesome deals, just keep in mind the resort & parking fees add about $50/day. Last year there was quite a bit of good stuff for August - I would keep checking as frequently as you can. I usually see the best stuff a week or two out, but it'll change constantly. I got POR for $106/night a couple days before my trip. I checked about every hour (just pulled it up quick at work, searched, went back to what I was doing) and it just popped up.

I was able to get CBR this past June very last minute. Hoping to snag a Disney resort again!

What are the exact dates you are looking for? First full week in Aug? I see what appears to be Art of Animation popping up quite a bit: sample of dates I found it are July 30th-4th of Aug or Aug 1-7th. 56% off.

$148 /night
Best Price. GUARANTEED
You found a great price! Someone just booked this same hotel for
$347.45

I'm looking for August 3-11 and do not mind changing resorts. I currently have Pop booked with the AP rate and it's cheaper than the Art of Animation IF it's the Little Mermaid room. 56% off seems that like would be off the suite price.

I'm going in a month, Aug 17-19, and have seen a great deal for Swan but no Disney resorts yet on Priceline. Can the deals really change that frequently? If I don't book the Swan deal now, will I risk losing it?? Thanks for all the tips, they've been great!

I'm looking for August 3-11 and do not mind changing resorts. I currently have Pop booked with the AP rate and it's cheaper than the Art of Animation IF it's the Little Mermaid room. 56% off seems that like would be off the suite price.

3-Star Hotel
Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek AreaWith prices this low, most hotels won't let us show their identity until after you book
This deal saves you 62% or more compared to similar hotels
$130 /night
Best Price. GUARANTEED

It does say this room type is: 2 Double Or 1 King Bed - Wifi, Fridge so my best guess the Little Mermaid Standard Room... looks like the suite is $274 a night. If you go through betterbidding you can save an additional 5%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter