Priceline Express Deals

Still seeing next to nothing for January/February trips. Hopefully those pop up soon.

I second that. For a while now, every search I do shows the Disney Bonnet Creek neighborhood with zero results for my January trip. I get excited to read about Disney Values showing up for $58 or whatever it is, yet that never happens for me.

I second that. For a while now, every search I do shows the Disney Bonnet Creek neighborhood with zero results for my January trip. I get excited to read about Disney Values showing up for $58 or whatever it is, yet that never happens for me.
Same here. I think the opening of RotR isn’t helping our timing. Disney is probably waiting to see how many rooms they can fill based on the hype. I still check every day though!

my last 2 trips, they showed up at less than a week out, just in time for me to cancel my room only direct reservation.

my last 2 trips, they showed up at less than a week out, just in time for me to cancel my room only direct reservation.
This is what I am considering doing if something becomes available. Did you have any issues with fast passes, ADRs, magic bands or magical express? I haven’t been able to find any recent discussion of this but changing my reservation to a third party booking last minute makes me nervous for these reasons.

PRICELINE APP:
Save an extra $20 off 4-5 Star Hotel Express Deals

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​
97E2RS9CH2E
Book by 12/21/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

It won't affect anything previously booked (we did this in August, went from an onsite reservation to the Wyndham Garden LBV at Disney Springs which has 60 day fastpass privileges). You have a few days grace period to get a reservation number into MDE that shows you are still eligible for everything you booked previously.

This is what I am considering doing if something becomes available. Did you have any issues with fast passes, ADRs, magic bands or magical express? I haven’t been able to find any recent discussion of this but changing my reservation to a third party booking last minute makes me nervous for these reasons.

I switched from a FL resident direct reservation to PLE about 35 days out from our August vacation. I added the Priceline reservation to MDE and then cancelled the original reservation around 29 days out. The biggest problem was that they just kept sending more Magic Bands. Note: I was able to list everyone on the rooms on MDE, but I would recommend calling the wholesale number to do so. The woman on the phone seemed appalled that I thought putting names on rooms in MDE was sufficient.

I switched from a FL resident direct reservation to PLE about 35 days out from our August vacation. I added the Priceline reservation to MDE and then cancelled the original reservation around 29 days out. The biggest problem was that they just kept sending more Magic Bands. Note: I was able to list everyone on the rooms on MDE, but I would recommend calling the wholesale number to do so. The woman on the phone seemed appalled that I thought putting names on rooms in MDE was sufficient.
Good tip. Thank you!

4 Disney properties now showing up as Hot Rates for our dates March 27 to April 1. Looks like a couple All Stars and moderates. Prices not great; Priceline regular listings are cheaper.

yup. Early March and early January too. Not great prices for a nonrefundable "opaque"-ish booking. But if you're interested in a very specific room category not available elsewhere it may make sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter