Priceline Express Deals

Checking out some deals on HW for a friend - here's what I found on Hot Rate hotels, curious if it might be an All Star or something else?
Dates: 3/18-3/22
3* in Bonnet Creek
Rating 4.1/5
$133 per night
no resort fee
(No # of ratings listed)

Definitely sports. You'll see double beds under the standard room options. It's also close to AK.

I'm also seeing POR for $245; POFQ for $218; AK for $326; ASMu for $148: AoA suite $392; likely GF for $509

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is Hotwire much more difficult? I’m seeing a listing for 2-10 to 2-13, 3 star, 4/5 rating, Bonnet creek, $100 per night, says regular rate is $408. Amenities include free internet, airport shuttle, golf nearby, pools, resort, restaurants, accessible for visual and hearing impaired. It’s 2.8 miles from Epcot, 1.3 miles from animal kingdom. Any ideas? All stars?

I find HW a bit easier than PL, but I've been doing HW longer. However, the listings seem to change much more frequently on HW.

Looks like the prices changed a bit in the 3 hours since you posted this. I'm seeing the ASMu you likely had reduced to $98. I see $75 for AS Sp; $196 POR; $276 AoA suite; $399 GF

People should check the final price including fees and the current promo code on HW vs using cheaptickets and their current 16% off.

I tried to get the "savenow"16% off code to work for Pop, but kept getting an error message "this coupon is not valid for this hotel"

I tried to get the "savenow"16% off code to work for Pop, but kept getting an error message "this coupon is not valid for this hotel"
Ty for sharing. Previous code winterbreak worked for most of the WDW resorts. Looks like current codes savenow and globetrotter work for AKL (maybe others?) on the app but not for many of the other resorts.
For dates we are looking at, Mar 18-20, AKL on HW with promo code is $730, on cheaptickets with promo code $760, but refundable.

Last edited:
Looking at dates of 6/10 to 6/16 3.5* $199.00 a night,
Has room options of Hotel Chooses, Garden view or King room. Any ideas?
Amenities
Complimentary

Free internetFree parking
Amenities
Airport shuttleFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms
  • Disney Springs®
    1.3 miles
  • Epcot®
    0.7 miles
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios®
    1.9 miles
  • Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
    0.9 miles
  • Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
    2.7 miles
  • Walt Disney World® area
    3.2 miles
  • Walt Disney World® Resort
    1.9 miles
  • House of Blues Orlando
    1.1 miles

babygus - that seems like French Quarter to me with the Garden View and distances. I am not at all positive though. The Fitness Center seems like a weird amenity for French Quarter.

Looking at dates of 6/10 to 6/16 3.5* $199.00 a night,
Has room options of Hotel Chooses, Garden view or King room. Any ideas?
Amenities
Complimentary

Free internetFree parking
Amenities
Airport shuttleFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms
  • Disney Springs®
    1.3 miles
  • Epcot®
    0.7 miles
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios®
    1.9 miles
  • Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
    0.9 miles
  • Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
    2.7 miles
  • Walt Disney World® area
    3.2 miles
  • Walt Disney World® Resort
    1.9 miles
  • House of Blues Orlando
    1.1 miles
That’s Port Orleans. I believe POFQ has the garden view rooms.

Okay, so one of my big questions is this...
We have the need for 5 people (3 adults, two children) for one of our rooms. HW is showing a preferred room at POR that has guaranteed bedding of two queens and a Murphy bed. Will they add the fifth person to the room for us? If yes, do we list how many people are really going from the start (5) or just book with two adults and add the other three later?

We have the need for 5 people (3 adults, two children) for one of our rooms. HW is showing a preferred room at POR that has guaranteed bedding of two queens and a Murphy bed. Will they add the fifth person to the room for us? If yes, do we list how many people are really going from the start (5) or just book with two adults and add the other three later?
You can call disney wholesale to add the children or child...or 5th person.

Just FYI - the murphy bed in the 5th sleeper rooms at POR is a child sized bed, so one of your 3 adults would need to share a bed with one of the kids. Not sure if that changes your plans.

Just snagged Yacht Club for 1/22-1/23 via Express Deals last night, was able to have 5 on the reservation by calling and adding my 3 kiddos through wholesale. Price was $211 plus tax (using a 5% off promo) for a Water View! If anyone is looking to come down for some Pro Bowl Festivites action, check Priceline!

Just FYI - the murphy bed in the 5th sleeper rooms at POR is a child sized bed, so one of your 3 adults would need to share a bed with one of the kids. Not sure if that changes your plans.
Yes, thank you! It is a couple (bed 1), A grandfather and grandson (4) and a 6 year old granddaughter for the Murphy.
So they will be willing to add that fifth? I was worried they would deny that request. Thank you So much for your help!

Thank you! Do you think this is the BEST way to do it?

If Hotwire will allow you to add all 5 guests on the booking, that's the best way.

If you can't do that, you HAVE to call Disney Wholesale (rather than Disney direct) because you purchased the booking through a 3rd party.

Two questions for my favorite sleuths - 1. Can I book a reservation for a Disney resort via hotwire & then transfer it to my friend who's actually going? She's a Disney newbie and has 3 kids (6, 4, and 2 years old) and 2. What do you see for 4/3-4/8? There are a lot of HotRate hotels coming up (finally! I felt like they disappeared on me) and I'm trying to narrow them down. I see for those dates (in bonnet creek using airport shuttle filter):
-3 star for $190 (org $485), 4.0/5 (all stars I'm assuming)
-3 star for $191 (org $383), 4.1/5 (AS)
-4 star for $420 (org $716), 4.5/5 (doesn't say Spa so Beach Club?)
-3.5 star for $284 (org $409), 4.3/5 (doesn't say Business so POFQ?)
-3.5 for $312 (no org price listed), 4.3/5 (says pet friendly so POR?)

I want to help her get a decent price for a resort and I feel like it'd be easier if I book it, but I also don't want to mess up. When it's me I'll deal with it haha but this is her family trip so I want to get it right.

Ty for sharing. Previous code winterbreak worked for most of the WDW resorts. Looks like current codes savenow and globetrotter work for AKL (maybe others?) on the app but not for many of the other resorts.
For dates we are looking at, Mar 18-20, AKL on HW with promo code is $730, on cheaptickets with promo code $760, but refundable.
I've never used cheaptickets, is there a post that would guide me through that one?

Hi - I’m flying so I can’t get the spreadsheet to work. Any thoughts on what a 4.5 star 8+ 400 review normally $379 might be? I’m doing a last minute mother-daughter trip 3/5-8. Thanks!

ETA: Bonnet Creek area

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter