Priceline Express Deals

I think free breakfast is the Best Western/Disney Springs area?
Free breakfast in Bonnet Creek is TownePlace Suites and Springhill Suites.

Best Western doesn’t have free breakfast unless part of a promotion, and it’s in the Disney Springs area rather than Bonnet Creek

There’s a deal on Priceline for Swan for $209 for 13th. It’s the 4.5 star Express deal in Bonnet Creek area. It’s also available for 18th at $285.
209 for Swan during Spring Break is a pretty decent deal.

Hi, I'm currently looking for a disney resort or Swan/Dolphin for March 13th or 14th through the 18th or 19th (dates are flexible), I am finding a 3.5 star resort on hotwire for $132/night and it is showing no resort fee however its showing free breakfast which is throwing me off. Is anyone finding any deals or these dates? Thank you!!

I'm looking at the Dolphin 3/14-3/18 for $275. Hotwire Bonnet Creek; 4.1/5; $34 resort fee; double beds as an option. The Dolphin is the only 4-star resort in Bonnet Creek with double beds

Free breakfast in Bonnet Creek is TownePlace Suites and Springhill Suites.

Best Western doesn’t have free breakfast unless part of a promotion, and it’s in the Disney Springs area rather than Bonnet Creek
I stayed at Springhill last weekend to move DD down to Orlando. If you are ok with offsite, it is a nice hotel and they have real mickey waffles with the breakfast.

I stayed at Springhill last weekend to move DD down to Orlando. If you are ok with offsite, it is a nice hotel and they have real mickey waffles with the breakfast.
Agreed. We stay Marriott for most family vacations to other states, and Springhill suites have always been a solid bargain wherever we’ve found them. Not fancy, but clean, comfortable, and good breakfast.

Orlando is such a saturated market that you can find nice offsite hotels for a fraction of what they’d cost in other locations. If anyone is interested, the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board has lots of good info on offsite.

Question for all you last-minute deal-snaggers.

Assuming I’m going at a time with decent inventory available, what are the lowest prices I might see for a value or mod, and how last minute?

I’m going in May, and already booked 6 nights at ASMu for $106/night. I’m looking at airfare, and return flights are cheaper the next day. It might make more sense to extend the trip a day for lower airfare. Currently, the cheapest Hot Rates I’m seeing for that night are $93 at AS Sports, $119 at Pop, and $177 at PO. There’s decent selection of revealed rate hotels, too.

I already played it safe for the main part of the reservation, and am hoping to get something a little “nicer” if I can get a smoking deal.

Thoughts? Advice?

Assuming I’m going at a time with decent inventory available, what are the lowest prices I might see for a value or mod, and how last minute?

I’m going in May, and already booked 6 nights at ASMu for $106/night. I’m looking at airfare, and return flights are cheaper the next day. It might make more sense to extend the trip a day for lower airfare. Currently, the cheapest Hot Rates I’m seeing for that night are $93 at AS Sports, $119 at Pop, and $177 at PO. There’s decent selection of revealed rate hotels, too.

I already played it safe for the main part of the reservation, and am hoping to get something a little “nicer” if I can get a smoking deal.

Thoughts? Advice?
The lowest I've gotten an All Star for (PLE deal, had to hope the tells were correct on what i was buying!) was $56 a night. It was an august trip during a traditionally low period, which I don't think we'll see again for a while between Star Wars, new rides and the anniversary. I would LOVE to find something at that rate again but I would think that depending on the time of year and what's going on at Disney around that time, $80-100 a night would be closer to realistic.

If you mean the other "value" resorts (Pop or AoA, which i consider more "supervalues" rather than regular value resorts), I would be thrilled to find $100/night Pop again. AoA tends to only list the suites so those are going to be closer to $200 and above at their lowest. But for a suite that would be pretty amazing.

I start with the category and location. 3-star in Bonnet Creek is Value, 3.5 is moderate. Then I look at the ratings, and compare with the known ratings in revealed bookings. AS Music and Movies are 4.0/5; AS Sports and Pop are 4.1/5; AoA is 4.3/5. To narrow it down further, I can look at bed type (which only works for me on my desk top, not my phone). AS Movies is renovated (queen beds) but Music is not (full beds). I look at distances. The All-Stars are in the AK area, around a mile from AK (I think Sports is 1; Music is 1.3, and not sure about Movies 1.4 maybe?).

Moderates often differentiate themselves when you look at room type. POR and POFQ are both 3.5 stars with 4.3/5 ratings close to Disney Springs and Epcot. However, the listing I found for $205 gives an option for a Royal Room for $224, which is only at POR
How can you tell if its pop or sports?

I appreciate everyone’s help and Am just trying to look at all the options. I’m not as good at figuring out Hotwire. I found a hotel on Hotwire for March 17-19 for $317/night no resort fee. The amenities are: free internet, airport shuttle, children’s activities, fitness center, golf nearby, pool(s), restaurant(s), smoke free rooms. It says it’s .2 miles from Animal Kingdom, could this be AKL? Thank you!!

I appreciate everyone’s help and Am just trying to look at all the options. I’m not as good at figuring out Hotwire. I found a hotel on Hotwire for March 17-19 for $317/night no resort fee. The amenities are: free internet, airport shuttle, children’s activities, fitness center, golf nearby, pool(s), restaurant(s), smoke free rooms. It says it’s .2 miles from Animal Kingdom, could this be AKL? Thank you!!
Yes, it’s AKL.

Any WDW availability on Hotwire for 8/29-9/03? I see one that may be AS Sports but not sure.

Thoughts? Advice?
I got all Star Mov the week before Christmas this past December for $78/night for 4 nights plus I used a HW coupon code (took off about $31) at the time and booked it through Rakuten (Ebates) to get cash back. I can’t remember the % back they were offering at the time but I got about $19 with that. All total I think I spent about $337 for those four nights including tax. I didn’t think that was a bad rate being so close to Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter