Priceline Express Deals

I feel like I got hotwire down but PL confuses me. does anyone know which resort this description belongs to? Sorry for the trouble.

It's a 3 star in the bonnet creek are.
"Grab a meal here before heading off to nearby attractions.
When you book a 3-star Express Deal, you'll get solid service, extra amenities and well-decorated public spaces."

It's easier for us to look up if you include the date so we can pull it up.

I didn't have any luck through the chat feature on Disney or Priceline, just call the Wholesale department with your confirmation # 1 407 939 7671 and they can add the kids. No problem at all.

Thank you! They were a great help.

What dates are you looking at and what area?

Dec 9-10 in the Disney Springs or Bonnet Creek area. We need to fly in a day early so I'd like to find a Disney resort if possible. It shows 3 available for those dates. a 3.5 and 4 in DS, and a 4 in BC. I'd add the Canary extension, but I only have a work computer and my iPhone, and we are not allowed to download anything on the work computer, even chrome. We are forced to use IE...

I feel like I got hotwire down but PL confuses me. does anyone know which resort this description belongs to? Sorry for the trouble.

It's a 3 star in the bonnet creek are.
"Grab a meal here before heading off to nearby attractions.
When you book a 3-star Express Deal, you'll get solid service, extra amenities and well-decorated public spaces."

I believe it say it's in the Lake Buena Vista area and it comes up on the chrome add-on as Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista.

My dates are Sept. 5th to 7th. I'm interested in any mod or deluxe on Disney property, but I don't think any are available? I think I see Art of animation, but no other Disney hotel.

I agree, all I see is Art on Priceline.

On Hotwire I see what looks like Animal Kingdom Lodge but it is $306 a night and Port Orleans-Riverside for $181 a night.

I agree, all I see is Art on Priceline.

On Hotwire I see what looks like Animal Kingdom Lodge but it is $306 a night and Port Orleans-Riverside for $181 a night.
Thank you! Do you think something may come up in the next couple weeks, or should I forget about it? I don't have plans to go to Disney during that time, but would if I could get a good deal! Lol

Thank you! Do you think something may come up in the next couple weeks, or should I forget about it? I don't have plans to go to Disney during that time, but would if I could get a good deal! Lol

No idea. I don't follow the prices that closely to be able to see any trends.

Reactions: CJK
I can't remember who was asking about a 10% off coupon code but I got one today. Let me know if someone can use it. My trip isn't until October so I am going to wait until closer to try to get a Disney Resort
LOL...it was me. That's totally the luck I have. I got an email this morning as well for a $105/night rate at the Doubletree including free parking. While I'm happy to have POFQ I would have preferred the Doubletree.

LOL...it was me. That's totally the luck I have. I got an email this morning as well for a $105/night rate at the Doubletree including free parking. While I'm happy to have POFQ I would have preferred the Doubletree.

Oh ok. At least you got a great resort. I love staying at POFQ and would love to get it in October. Have a great trip.

Oh ok. At least you got a great resort. I love staying at POFQ and would love to get it in October. Have a great trip.
Thanks. We've stayed there before and I did want to go back at some point. Oddly too, our last stay there we spent hardly anytime at the resort and only went to the pool once. I felt like we really didn't get a chance to enjoy the resort. This time we are 10 nights and only doing two park days, so plenty of time to soak in the resort.

Last edited:
Thanks. We've stayed there before and I did want to go back at some point. Oddly to, our last stay there we spent hardly anytime at the resort and only went to the pool once. I felt like we really didn't get a chance to enjoy the resort. This time we are 10 nights and only doing two park days, so plenty of time to soak in the resort.

10 days is wonderful but only 2 park days??? That would be torcher for me to be that close and only go to the parks 2 days.

What is the ebates discount and how do you apply it?

TIA
You go on the Ebates website and create an account. Then any time you do any online shopping you first go to Ebates and log in, then you click through to the site you wish to shop on. You will get a cash rebate on your purchase. They have many, many companies that participate. In the last year I've earned a rebate of $180-ish. A friend of mine ONLY online shops and earns about $650 a year.

You go on the Ebates website and create an account. Then any time you do any online shopping you first go to Ebates and log in, then you click through to the site you wish to shop on. You will get a cash rebate on your purchase. They have many, many companies that participate. In the last year I've earned a rebate of $180-ish. A friend of mine ONLY online shops and earns about $650 a year.

Thank you very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter