Priceline Express Deals

10 days is wonderful but only 2 park days??? That would be torcher for me to be that close and only go to the parks 2 days.
We've been going 2-3 time a year for the last 12 years or so. There is just no urge to 'do it all' anymore. We are very happy to just be there. We probably average 8 day trips with 3 park days now. This 10 day trip just worked out because we fly in after work on the Friday and fly home on a Monday at 8am. I would rather fly home on the Sunday but those flights were triple the price of the Monday so it's cheaper to stay that extra night even when everything is factored in.

If I feel like adding in another park day, I will. The plans are not set in stone. I would really love to have a trip with AP's and just come and go at will. I'm sure someday we will do that but it's just not in the budget now. I'm all about getting more vacation days so the budget has to be reined in somehow.

Any guesses as to whether or not this may be a Disney property? Looking for two rooms for 8/21-8/22 before we move to BC (we are a family of 7)

3-star Bonnet Creek $65/night 42% off
This vibrant, lively property boasts beautifully landscaped grounds.
When you book a 3-star Express Deal, you'll get solid service, extra amenities and well-decorated public spaces.
8+ guest rating
no resort fee
restaurant free internet pool

Any guesses as to whether or not this may be a Disney property? Looking for two rooms for 8/21-8/22 before we move to BC (we are a family of 7)

When you book a 3-star Express Deal, you'll get solid service, extra amenities and well-decorated public spaces.
8+ guest rating
no resort fee
I think it is one of the all-stars or possibly Pop.

8+ guest rating
no resort fee

I agree with @Jessica Prokop. My guess is Pop but could possible be an All Stars.

8+ guest rating
no resort fee
My guess is Pop Century. It says it was just booked for $112 which is the exact discounted price you can get Pop for from Disney for that date.

Ok I took the plunge. It is POP. I applied the 10% coupon and ended up getting the two rooms for a total of $161 with tax. Can someone walk me through how to add this to MDE? Do I have to do something differently? Also, it let me put myself on one room and my husband on the other but nowhere for me to add the kids. I think I read somewhere on the thread that I need to call someone to do that? We literally get in around 8pm and will move the next morning to BC so I don't have tickets or anything attached to this reservation.

I found it. I'm going to have to call and see how to do this since each room is booked for two adults. I'm the lead on our MDE account and because our children are all 15 or younger I don't have two adults in each room (I have me as the lead on one room and my husband on the other) so I'm not even sure both reservations can be linked through MDE. When I add my reservation number it prompts me to pair up a second family member that's not being matched since it says adult 18+ and the kids don't fit that requirement. I'll call just to be sure something doesn't get messed up.

I found it. I'm going to have to call and see how to do this since each room is booked for two adults. I'm the lead on our MDE account and because our children are all 15 or younger I don't have two adults in each room (I have me as the lead on one room and my husband on the other) so I'm not even sure both reservations can be linked through MDE. When I add my reservation number it prompts me to pair up a second family member that's not being matched since it says adult 18+ and the kids don't fit that requirement. I'll call just to be sure something doesn't get messed up.

Call the Disney Wholesale department 407 939 7671, they can take care of everything for you.

E4077D43-DAD8-48AC-921D-3CFF864CF9EA.jpeg
I think it is one of the all-stars!
BWI's lack of a food court makes it hard to want to stay there in August. I love Boardwalk Bakery, but the outdoor seating is more inviting in the non-summer seasons.
I have to say we loved eating outside every morning and found it no problem to grab a bite and bring back by the pool for lunch. I found it way more appealing than sitting in a food court. Did have to deal with the occasional duck begging for a bite of my pastry though!

Last edited:
I figured this could be helpful down the road. Doesn’t guarantee by any means but a strong indicator based on reported wins that included descriptions.

Also - Priceline Disney hotels tend to show only three amenities: restaurant, free internet, indoor or outdoor pool.

Priceline descriptions:

Pop - This vibrant, lively property boasts beautifully landscaped grounds.

POFQ - Enjoy jazzy evening entertainment at this well-designed resort.

Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.

Boardwalk Inn - The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm.

Beach Club/Yacht Club - Enjoy the water features and dining at this Orlando resort.

AoA - Enjoy kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces here.

CBR - Numerous pools and lush surroundings are hallmarks if this tropically inspired spot.

I have GF somewhere and will update.

Last edited:
I figured this could be helpful down the road. Doesn’t guarantee by any means but a strong indicator based on reported wins that included descriptions.

Priceline descriptions:

Pop - This vibrant, lively property boasts beautifully landscaped grounds.

POFQ - Enjoy jazzy evening entertainment at this well-designed resort.

Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.

Boardwalk Inn - The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm.

Beach Club/Yacht Club - Enjoy the water features and dining at this Orlando resort.

I have GF somewhere and will update.

Very helpful, thank you

Some others I have on my Priceline list:

AKL - Breathtaking décor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property.

Dolphin - Both the decor and varied recreation options are fun and colorful here.

PO Riverside - Find lots of amenities amid the Southern style at this upscale resort.

All Star Movies - Take advantage of the walking trail and lovely pools at this centrally located lodging.

Caribbean Beach - Numerous pools and lush surroundings are hallmarks of this tropically inspired spot.

If anyone disagrees please let me know!

I am almost certain that on Priceline deals, Grand Floridian has "grand" in the description, Poly has "tropical" in it and Contemporary has "up-to-date" and something about it being near the Magic Kingdom. BUT I have no confirmation of this as I haven't booked them: I've seen them pop up and it's an educated guess based on the (IMO) obvious descriptive words and the "last booked" prices matching the prices of those resorts for the same dates.

--

Editing to add the descriptions that I think match the above (again, listen to me at your own risk because I don't have personal confirmation!) if I can find them again:

Polynesian - Soak in the waterside views and tropical decor close to area attractions.

Grand Floridian - Pamper yourself in the smartly designed rooms or at the spa of this grand choice.

All-Star Sports - Get active on the sports courts at this location close to the best attractions.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter