Priceline Express Deals

Hotwire has Pop for $140 for that night but not much of a savings. Might want to wait until closer if it doesn't impact your FP or anything.

Hotwire has one similar for a little more money and it says the last person got Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek. It shows Pet Friendly there and shows a resort fee of $32
Weird! I wonder what's going on with it. I was pretty sure with the description & price it would be Wyndham, but it's dirty to list the same resort fee & room descriptions as the Dolphin.

Hotwire has Pop for $140 for that night but not much of a savings. Might want to wait until closer if it doesn't impact your FP or anything.
Yeah I saw that. DH is just saying we should book a hotel near the airport for the night but I feel like that's going to cost just as much (if not more) and then we don't get DME so I was poking around. I'll tell him to hold off on the hotel until it's a couple weeks closer.

Hotwire has one similar for a little more money and it says the last person got Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek. It shows Pet Friendly there and shows a resort fee of $32
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is my best guess too.

I only see a value (most likely AoA based on bed choice and description) for 143 now for my one night in a week and a half. Is anything else likely to pop back up or is it too late now/too close to trip date? I was just looking for one night for early arrival before reg trip begins. Sunday/Monday I think there was pop at 85 and pofq at 120 but now only see aoa at 143 and swan/dolphin prices also increased by 40/each.

I only see a value (most likely AoA based on bed choice and description) for 143 now for my one night in a week and a half. Is anything else likely to pop back up or is it too late now/too close to trip date? I was just looking for one night for early arrival before reg trip begins. Sunday/Monday I think there was pop at 85 and pofq at 120 but now only see aoa at 143 and swan/dolphin prices also increased by 40/each.

What was your dates?

Do you think if I wait something cheaper will come up? I always say 1-2 weeks out but I’m feeling antsy lol. Plus I don’t need POFQ, just a cheap Disney resort. Then again I got POR for $106 before so Pop for $140 isn’t amazing...

And your wanting Disney?
Yes we drive and check in for our vacation Sunday but was thinking of driving sat instead. It’s not a big deal if it doesn’t happen but I’m trying to determine the timing on Priceline. Since I missed the deals that were just out there for onsite I didn’t know that likelihood of anything reappearing. Or if now that I’m inside of two weeks if prices will just continue to go up as the the travel date approaches.

ETA driving on sun 8/12

Yes we drive and check in for our vacation Sunday but was thinking of driving sat instead. It’s not a big deal if it doesn’t happen but I’m trying to determine the timing on Priceline. Since I missed the deals that were just out there for onsite I didn’t know that likelihood of anything reappearing. Or if now that I’m inside of two weeks if prices will just continue to go up as the the travel date approaches.
Yeah I understand. It all depends on inventory that is left. The more inventory the better price we will see. All hotels would rather have someone in the room then sit empty. Personally if it was me I would take anything nice that doesn't have a huge resort fee for the one night. Personally if I will get in too late I don't really need a Disney Hotel.

Do you think if I wait something cheaper will come up? I always say 1-2 weeks out but I’m feeling antsy lol. Plus I don’t need POFQ, just a cheap Disney resort. Then again I got POR for $106 before so Pop for $140 isn’t amazing...

I agree that Pop is not amazing at all at that price. I think it will get cheaper. One thing to look at is to see if there is a lot of rooms available at Disney on your nights. If it looks like they are getting booked up then it might not go down. Some people were seeing AKL for $150 earlier this week so I would hold out if it was me.

For the dates of Sept. 5 - 7th, I'm still seeing AOA for $104. We're not interested in staying there. There's another $84 4 star hotel (acutally $81 when I click on it) with the following description, 'Splash or soak in this non-smoking property's many water features'. Anyone know which hotel that is? I'm assuming an offsite hotel. Other than AOA, I can't find any onsite hotels.

For the dates of Sept. 5 - 7th, I'm still seeing AOA for $104. We're not interested in staying there. There's another $84 4 star hotel (acutally $81 when I click on it) with the following description, 'Splash or soak in this non-smoking property's many water features'. Anyone know which hotel that is? I'm assuming an offsite hotel. Other than AOA, I can't find any onsite hotels.

Hotwire is showing $108 but says last was Pop. $176 for Coronado, and $302 for AKL.

Thank you! I hadn't been looking at Hotwire! However, dh won't go for those prices. I'll keep watch for better pricing, but I'll try not to get my hopes up too high.

or the dates of Sept. 5 - 7th, I'm still seeing AOA for $104. We're not interested in staying there. There's another $84 4 star hotel (acutally $81 when I click on it) with the following description, 'Splash or soak in this non-smoking property's many water features'. Anyone know which hotel that is? I'm assuming an offsite hotel. Other than AOA, I can't find any onsite hotels.

I think it's the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area

Reactions: CJK

I'm having the same problem. Everything is pretty much regular price for 8/20 - 8/21. fingers crossed they go back down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter