Priceline Express Deals

I need some help on this one. I found this on hotwire....nothing has shown up on Priceline yet, so I don't have any descriptions to help out. Amenities are: Airport shuttle, Golf nearby, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms. Its for this weekend Sept. 28-30. 3 stars, S125/night, 90% recommend and I have it narrowed down to the Bonnet Creek neighborhood only. It says 54% off (originally $263), which is throwing me off because values are never that high. A family suite is running low $300 for my stay. The only value that is showing availability is ASmusic standard and family suites and AoA family suites only. Any ideas?

I got another 10% off code for Priceline Express if anyone can use it. Expires on the 26th :-)

I need some help on this one. I found this on hotwire....nothing has shown up on Priceline yet, so I don't have any descriptions to help out. Amenities are: Airport shuttle, Golf nearby, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms. Its for this weekend Sept. 28-30. 3 stars, S125/night, 90% recommend and I have it narrowed down to the Bonnet Creek neighborhood only. It says 54% off (originally $263), which is throwing me off because values are never that high. A family suite is running low $300 for my stay. The only value that is showing availability is ASmusic standard and family suites and AoA family suites only. Any ideas?
My best guess is all star music - the trip advisor ratings and # of reviews is spot on (while AoA is about 1,000 more).
Hope that helps!

I got another 10% off coupon if anyone wants it :-)

edit: Good until 9/29

Last edited:

Well I guess because I keep going in there and searching for people. Then I get a code and will give it away and someone will use. So then I get another. You want it
Is it only for opague deals or ones that show the hotel too?

Just wondering, what is the latest you have booked a hotel with PL Express or HW in Orlando? (Disney or not) I have a trip 10/10-10/18 and have been stalking it, not expecting to find a Disney hotel due to the Fall season. The first 3 nights I am by myself and am seriously considering getting a room off site, because it is cheaper than ASMovies and I am not thrilled with ASMovies, but POP wasn't available when I booked.

Just wondering, what is the latest you have booked a hotel with PL Express or HW in Orlando? (Disney or not) I have a trip 10/10-10/18 and have been stalking it, not expecting to find a Disney hotel due to the Fall season. The first 3 nights I am by myself and am seriously considering getting a room off site, because it is cheaper than ASMovies and I am not thrilled with ASMovies, but POP wasn't available when I booked.

We went this past weekend and got Embassy Suites LBV for $47/night on hotwire. I booked it on Wed. for check in on Friday. I wouldn't stay here unless you have a car but it was a fantastic value, which included a breakfast buffet with inlets and Mickey waffles. Along with complementary evening happy hour drinks and snacks.

The Priceline blind express deal descriptions have not been showing for each blind hotel the last two days. Anyone have any ideas? I'm desperately looking for a deal on a Disney resort for 10/26 (one night).

We went this past weekend and got Embassy Suites LBV for $47/night on hotwire. I booked it on Wed. for check in on Friday. I wouldn't stay here unless you have a car but it was a fantastic value, which included a breakfast buffet with inlets and Mickey waffles. Along with complementary evening happy hour drinks and snacks.

Not my favorite Embassy by a mile, but for $47/night you'd find me there every trip!

The Priceline blind express deal descriptions have not been showing for each blind hotel the last two days. Anyone have any ideas? I'm desperately looking for a deal on a Disney resort for 10/26 (one night).

The descriptions showed today for me but I'm using a desktop computer. It won't show if I'm using my phone. I don't think you'll be able to find a Disney hotel at a discount for 10/26.

I haven't been able to see the descriptions on my desktop when signed in either. I'm not sure what is going on.

I was finally able to check this out for you and I did not see any Disney Resorts listed for your stay. There are some Disney Spring Hotels, not Swan or Dolphin.

Also I got another 10% off coupon good until 10/5 if anyone needs it :-)

I was finally able to check this out for you and I did not see any Disney Resorts listed for your stay. There are some Disney Spring Hotels, not Swan or Dolphin.

That is so kind of you! Thank you so much for looking! I'm debating booking a Disney Springs Hotel, but would only want to do one that has the ability to walk to Disney Springs.

I will be there next Wednesday and have been stalking both PL and HW. I am worried about staying at ASMovies, so I am thinking I might try time off site for my alone part of the trip.

Have never booked from one of these sights before. Looking for Oct 19th-20th before our reservation at POP that starts on the 20th. Doesn't have to be a Disney hotel Disney Springs would be fine. If any of you pros see anything good let me know! I'll be looking and putting your info to use. Thanks!

Last edited:

Would I be able to use your 10% off coupon if I booked tonight for a trip in February? I'm not seeing where I would put the promo code in. Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter