Priceline Express Deals

I know to look in the Bonnet Creek and Disney Springs zones for some Disney hotels, but which zone has the Mk hotels (i.e. Poly)?

Has anyone made room requests after booking via PL or HW? Can I just call WDW or do I have to do it through PL? What's the process?

Another 10% off Priceline express if anyone needs it: 46F6DZ22C2. Must be booked through Priceline mobile app. Expires 30 days from today.

Ok list updated with additions from @iivye and @Ashley Marie.

Priceline descriptions:

Value:

Pop - This vibrant, lively property boasts beautifully landscaped grounds.

AoA - Enjoy kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces here.

All-Star Movies - Take advantage of the walking trail and lovely pools at this centrally located lodging.

All-Star Sports - Get active on the sports courts at this location close to the best attractions.

Moderate:

POFQ - Enjoy jazzy evening entertainment at this well-designed resort.

POR - Find lots of amenities amid the Southern style at this upscale resort.

CBR - Numerous pools and lush surroundings are hallmarks if this tropically inspired spot.

Deluxe:

Boardwalk Inn - The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm.

Beach Club/Yacht Club - Enjoy the water features and dining at this Orlando resort.

AKL - Breathtaking décor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property.

Poly - Soak in the waterside views and tropical decor close to area attractions.

GF - Pamper yourself in the smartly designed rooms or at the spa of this grand choice.

Deluxe/Other:

Dolphin - Both the decor and varied recreation options are fun and colorful here.

Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.

Big, big thank you to all of you who have taken the time to help us find great deals. I'd be lost without y'all, and will post if we're able to find something for our dates. Best wishes to all my fellow deal hunters! :)

Ok list updated with additions from @iivye and @Ashley Marie.

Priceline descriptions:

Value:

Pop - This vibrant, lively property boasts beautifully landscaped grounds.

AoA - Enjoy kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces here.

All-Star Movies - Take advantage of the walking trail and lovely pools at this centrally located lodging.

All-Star Sports - Get active on the sports courts at this location close to the best attractions.

Moderate:

POFQ - Enjoy jazzy evening entertainment at this well-designed resort.

POR - Find lots of amenities amid the Southern style at this upscale resort.

CBR - Numerous pools and lush surroundings are hallmarks if this tropically inspired spot.

Deluxe:

Boardwalk Inn - The kids will love the super pool at this resort with plenty of old-fashioned charm.

Beach Club/Yacht Club - Enjoy the water features and dining at this Orlando resort.

AKL - Breathtaking décor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property.

Poly - Soak in the waterside views and tropical decor close to area attractions.

GF - Pamper yourself in the smartly designed rooms or at the spa of this grand choice.

Deluxe/Other:

Dolphin - Both the decor and varied recreation options are fun and colorful here.

Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.
Thank you for this!

[ Search words: master list ]

Last edited:
So is the description the most important thing? Looking at Aug. 10-12th and it's a 4.5 star with the same description as the swan but no resort fee AND the bed choice is weird. It gives me double or twin. If I pick queen, the price doubles

So is the description the most important thing? Looking at Aug. 10-12th and it's a 4.5 star with the same description as the swan but no resort fee AND the bed choice is weird. It gives me double or twin. If I pick queen, the price doubles
I really hate when Priceline doesn’t show the fee for swan. There was a thread on betterbidding when a guy was sure that it was GF due to there being no resort fee but it had the swan description... turned out to be swan. He fought with Priceline about it and they said it was a “glitch”...GF will always be in the $300s... maybe high $200s.
I find descriptions to be pretty reliable! But of course, it’s a game of chance. :)

Just remember if you get something that has no fee or shows a airport shuttle and they don't offer it or does have a fee to call priceline right away and tell them and they will usually give you the option of cancelling or giving you some money back off your reservation. I know its not a guarantee but definitely try. One thing maybe you can do is take screen shots as proof before booking.

I really hate when Priceline doesn’t show the fee for swan. There was a thread on betterbidding when a guy was sure that it was GF due to there being no resort fee but it had the swan description... turned out to be swan. He fought with Priceline about it and they said it was a “glitch”...GF will always be in the $300s... maybe high $200s.
I find descriptions to be pretty reliable! But of course, it’s a game of chance. :)

This was happening for me yesterday, BUT I've booked *only* Swan and POFQ on priceline and the one with no fee, the swan description and twin beds as an option, was also listed as "HINT: You've stayed here before" for me. The inconsistency was frustrating. Also, when I went to book, the price went up slightly but at least the hint gave away it was really swan.

Trying to find a Disney resort for Sep 21-22, just to tie us over for the night because we'll be flying in late. I'm seeing something weird on Priceline though. 4 stars in Bonnet Creek, room descriptions & resort fee ($31.50) match the Dolphin, BUT the description says "Poolside cabanas grace this luxurious property's posh grounds" and it has PETS ALLOWED under amenities. It's also $87. If it didn't have the resort fee & room descriptions I'd think for sure it's the Wyndham. Any thoughts?

Trying to find a Disney resort for Sep 21-22, just to tie us over for the night because we'll be flying in late. I'm seeing something weird on Priceline though. 4 stars in Bonnet Creek, room descriptions & resort fee ($31.50) match the Dolphin, BUT the description says "Poolside cabanas grace this luxurious property's posh grounds" and it has PETS ALLOWED under amenities. It's also $87. If it didn't have the resort fee & room descriptions I'd think for sure it's the Wyndham. Any thoughts?

Hotwire has one similar for a little more money and it says the last person got Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek. It shows Pet Friendly there and shows a resort fee of $32

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!