Priceline Express Deals

I booked this, and it ended up being AKV Jambo. I believe there are a few others that did as well if you want to look back a couple of pages.

Compare the price that is slashed out on the express deal with the price that is listed for a regular booking of AKV-J. See if it matches up.
It sure was AKV Jambo. So excited. Thanks for your help!

4.5 star hotel for late August on Priceline showing $164 a night for 4.5 star resort with shuttle and spa no resort fee dislosed. Could this be AKL or Grand Floridian?,

Still nothing for my late March trip. AP discounts show pretty much every single resort available, so I'm still optimistic.

Has anyone recently spotted any opaque Disney listings on Priceline aside from AKV Jambo?
Not sure if you count the Swan as a Disney listing, but saw that one (confirmed by Hotel Canary and resort fee) for days in the first week of July including the 4th. Nightly price was around 203. Total price including taxes and resort fee for 2 nights came to around 575 (taxes and other fees were around 25% so priceline must be padding that with something for themselves), still not a great deal but decent for the 4th of July.

Looking at rooms weekend of 3.15-3.18. A four star with 8 rating on PL showed up with $130 hotel fee. The options listed under the description were- Contemporary, Poly, Boardwalk, AKL, Wyndham, and something else. Room options list suites...any thoughts? 158/nights

Looking at rooms weekend of 3.15-3.18. A four star with 8 rating on PL showed up with $130 hotel fee. The options listed under the description were- Contemporary, Poly, Boardwalk, AKL, Wyndham, and something else. Room options list suites...any thoughts? 158/nights
That one shows up for every date I check. I believe it to be Hilton Bonnet Creek.

ETA: I am getting a $120 fee though. 500 reviews. Is that the same one?

Hey folks,

I have a discount code for Priceline. Just paying it forward. This thread has been very helpful to us during our most recent trip.

Priceline Code 10% off Express Deals

54J5HJ2S74A

Use by 01/22/2019 at midnight. Good luck!

I have one too if anyone can use it
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
54J5529LH8K
Book by 01/22/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Apologies for all the questions, I'm new to this.

I just checked Priceline Express for my dates (March 1-7) and see a 4-Star for $198 a night.

Bonnet Creek.
Free Internet Available
Pets Allowed
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fitness Center
Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
Spa
Restaurant
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool

Ideas on what hotel this might be? I'm currently booked at Pop and definitely want to stay on-site. If I book this deal and it isn't a WDW hotel, can I cancel it, or am I stuck?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!