Priceline Express Deals

Ok, I think I figured out the hotel canary thing and found a room for $194 that says it’s AKl-Jambo, do you think rates will get cheaper before September or should I just book this rate? Also, do we get to buy tickets and get magic bands through MDE after the confirmation number works?

Same here - booked on Thursday for late summer at AKL-Jambo. My confirmation number hasn't gone through either. I'm giving it a while longer, though, as everyone else's experience seems to be 2-5 days before it works (which seems odd to me that it takes so long - especially as part of the appeal is last minute trips for hotels that may only show up weeks in advance - no worries on this one, but I'd be frustrated if I was headed there soon and then had to wait days to link the reservation and finish planning). Please post once you get your confirmation to go through!
I booked a room at CSR the night before and the confirmation number worked immediately!

So all of a sudden my Hotel Canary isn't working. I know others have reported this but I've never had a problem with it not working! I uninstalled and reinstalled, shut down and restarted my chromebook and still nothing. Used to be I'd click the cloud icon and it'd say place your cursor above Hotel name and we'll tell you possible hotels. Now nothing! The screenshot is what I get.

I even tried clicking choose this hotel and going to the next page but still nothing. Anyone have an advice? Just my luck now when I actually need the thing, grrrr
Quoting myself to include the solution I found on the support forums:

Still Works People
To those reporting the extension doesn't work any more: a few months ago Priceline changed their page formats. Since then you have to click the BOOK button on a listing, which will open another new tab with the deal. On that new tab Hotel Canary works normally.

^I think because my chromebook just downloaded an update is why I lost this feature and have to do it the new way, because I was able to look at what the hotels might be from the results screen just a few days ago.

Same here - booked on Thursday for late summer at AKL-Jambo. My confirmation number hasn't gone through either. I'm giving it a while longer, though, as everyone else's experience seems to be 2-5 days before it works (which seems odd to me that it takes so long - especially as part of the appeal is last minute trips for hotels that may only show up weeks in advance - no worries on this one, but I'd be frustrated if I was headed there soon and then had to wait days to link the reservation and finish planning). Please post once you get your confirmation to go through!

Same here. Booked on Friday for a trip at the end of March for one night at AKL villas - jambo and haven’t gotten the confirmation to work yet. Priceline told me to give it 48 hours but looks like it might take longer...let us know when yours goes through!

I need help. I'm currently looking for a room 2/13-2/15. I found a 4.5 star Bonnet Creek hotel on Priceline for $215/night, with the amenities of:

• Pets Allowed
  • Restaurant
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Indoor or Outdoor Pool
  • Fitness Center
Hotel Canary says it's the Swan, but there are no hotel fees when you get to the booking page. Any guesses what this might be? It's rated as 8.0.

I checked your dates but I don't see the listing for your dates. I have stayed at the Swan before so it would give me the little "Hint: You have stayed here before sign"..What's up with Priceline express deals lately? There are either no disney resorts or hugely overpriced listings ($695 or $865/nt - hardly a good deal!)

I checked your dates but I don't see the listing for your dates. I have stayed at the Swan before so it would give me the little "Hint: You have stayed here before sign"..What's up with Priceline express deals lately? There are either no disney resorts or hugely overpriced listings ($695 or $865/nt - hardly a good deal!)
I got to it through Better Bidding. I can't find it if I just search directly on PL either, but I can get it through BB's site. It's weird.

And yeah, the deals lately have really not been great at all. Every Disney resort I find on there is way overpriced - especially considering I got CSR on Thanksgiving week through PL for $94/night. Where have those deals gone??

Speaking of bad deals, this morning I was checking PL and Hotwire for Mar 24 to 25. For a couple hours Hotwire had a Hot Rates property, Bonnet Creek, airport shuttle, 3 star, $198, down from $248, 4/5 on TA. I almost went for this, mistaking it for a 3.5 star which would be CSR or CBR. But then caught myself and realized it's an All Star. So not a good deal at all. Maybe it would have been a big room at an All Star but not what I am looking for.

Same here. Booked on Friday for a trip at the end of March for one night at AKL villas - jambo and haven’t gotten the confirmation to work yet. Priceline told me to give it 48 hours but looks like it might take longer...let us know when yours goes through!
Update on this: my reservation just went through. Deluxe studio with a savanna view for $200 - can’t beat that!!

I got to it through Better Bidding. I can't find it if I just search directly on PL either, but I can get it through BB's site. It's weird.

And yeah, the deals lately have really not been great at all. Every Disney resort I find on there is way overpriced - especially considering I got CSR on Thanksgiving week through PL for $94/night. Where have those deals gone??
How does Better Bidding work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!