Priceline Express Deals

That would make sense; DVC availability for cash seems to be a bit wonky anyways, much less through a third party.
What I find really strange is that there are only 48 standard view DVC studios in ALL at Jambo. And I would imagine DVC members book most of them, so where is all of this inventory coming from? It will be interesting to see if people with PL reservations are moved into standard hotel rooms at AKL vs DVC studios.

What I find really strange is that there are only 48 standard view DVC studios in ALL at Jambo. And I would imagine DVC members book most of them, so where is all of this inventory coming from? It will be interesting to see if people with PL reservations are moved into standard hotel rooms at AKL vs DVC studios.
Maybe 2-bedroom lock-offs with the 1-bedroom booked? Theres over 80 more studios in inventory that way.

Disney could choose to push the studios to cash if AKL members trade out their points.

Update: My PL confirmation finally went through late this morning and I was able to link my AKL-Jambo reservation (Deluxe Studio - Std View) in MDE. A quick and easy call to Disney Wholesale to add a child, and everything is good to go. I asked again about the time required to recognize PL bookings and was told 24 to 48 hours is the norm - the Disney rep said that it looked like mine was received in the last 24 hours (so the time spent with PL on the phone yesterday was needed as my original booking last week doesn't appear to have gone through properly).

Glad to have that done - every time I tried my confirmation number in MDE I was starting to feel like Charlie Bucket opening a Wonka Bar. Now that I have my golden ticket, I wonder if Slugworth will show up at my door to tempt me with a better deal for Universal's Royal Pacific?

Hello yesterday I booked an express deal that I figured would be Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo house villas. It was similar to the one I asked for help identifying the other day- same dates and all but it said the rooms were 700 something a night so I was saving about 70%...It did end up being Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas so I am really happy about that but when I linked it today it says deluxe studio standard view. There is no way that retails for 700 something a night in September even at rack rate....is that normal? This was my first express booking....

Hello yesterday I booked an express deal that I figured would be Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo house villas. It was similar to the one I asked for help identifying the other day- same dates and all but it said the rooms were 700 something a night so I was saving about 70%...It did end up being Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas so I am really happy about that but when I linked it today it says deluxe studio standard view. There is no way that retails for 700 something a night in September even at rack rate....is that normal? This was my first express booking....
Rack rate for September would be $447 - $573 for a standard view. With tax that would be $502 - $644. Rounding up?

Priceline could have the room at a higher rate than Disney, so yes that's normal.

Can you add the dining plan and tickets once the express deal is in MDE?
I believe you can add the tickets, but not dining with express deals. Disney requires you to book packages in order to get the dining plan. The only exception I'm aware of is for annual passholders who can book a ticketless package, but even then they still must book a room through Disney to do so.

Just to follow-up (and in fairness to PL): after calling them Monday about my reservation that wasn't going through MDE, I received an email from PL support on Thursday apologizing for the situation and providing Disney's internal 12-digit confirmation number to use in MDE. I'd already been able to link by then (after they resubmitted my booking to Disney), but it was reassuring that PL did get back to me with useful information.

Any guesses what this might be? 2/13-2/15, Hotwire 3.5 star hotel with the following amenities for $173/night and no resort fee:

• Free parking
  • Free internet
  • Resort
  • Airport shuttle
  • Smoke-free rooms
  • Fitness center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business center
Think it's CSR since it has a business center?

Any guesses what this might be? 2/13-2/15, Hotwire 3.5 star hotel with the following amenities for $173/night and no resort fee:

• Free parking
  • Free internet
  • Resort
  • Airport shuttle
  • Smoke-free rooms
  • Fitness center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business center
Think it's CSR since it has a business center?

Maybe, but not much of a deal since you can book a room at CSR for 182 direct through Disney for those dates!

Looking for anything on/around March 20th through 23rd, though I'm really flexible on the dates if anyone happens to see anything! At the moment there really isn't anything that can reasonably be called a deal! :)

Got a 10% off PL Express
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
56C56M6AV8K
Book by 02/05/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!