Priceline Express Deals

Book an Express Deals® Hotel with our mobile app within the next 7 days to save big!
Save an extra
10% OFF
When you use this coupon code.
Enter Coupon Code at Check Out: 4FL2YB7QJ8

Anyone see anything for this weekend? I looked on both hotwire and Priceline and found a few but I'm new to this and wanted to double check with the professionals before I booked anything.

Anyone see anything for this weekend? I looked on both hotwire and Priceline and found a few but I'm new to this and wanted to double check with the professionals before I booked anything.
Like what dates specifically? I looked for Saturday night and I don't see any hidden deals for Disney properties.

Thanks for posting! DH actually surprised me with a last minute trip Presidents day weekend but he also already booked CSR so I didn't end up needing them.

Hello All,

Just joined today!

This is a GREAT Site.

Booked a cheap hotel today that we can cancel thankfully, and found this site.

We are going to WDW March 22-25, and I would love to surprise me girlfriend with an official WDW hotel.

However, it looks as though Priceline Express Deals has changed the descriptions to none at all.

Does anyone see a WDW official during these dates?

Any that get us Magic Hour and the bracelets.

TIA

Hello All,

Just joined today!

This is a GREAT Site.

Booked a cheap hotel today that we can cancel thankfully, and found this site.

We are going to WDW March 22-25, and I would love to surprise me girlfriend with an official WDW hotel.

However, it looks as though Priceline Express Deals has changed the descriptions to none at all.

Does anyone see a WDW official during these dates?

Any that get us Magic Hour and the bracelets.

TIA
I don’t see anything but check again after February 11 when the free dining promo ends. I’m thinking that’s why there haven’t been many WDW property hotels listed recently.

One other thing I noticed with the Disney PL Express listings, is that they don't give you the "Book Soon! Someone recently got the #######" message. At least that was my experience.

One other thing I noticed with the Disney PL Express listings, is that they don't give you the "Book Soon! Someone recently got the #######" message. At least that was my experience.
I have gotten that message sometimes recently, but it doesn't always agree with what Hotel Canary says. The only likely on Disney site properties I've seen for my dates are Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Swan and for those I did NOT get that message, only for offsite properties.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out here?
February 20-25
3.5 star hotel
$107/night (20% off)
Bonnet Creek but won’t show me any other location details
Amenities:
Free breakfast
Free internet
Free parking
Business center
Fitness center
Pet friendly
Pool(s)
Restaurant (s)
Smoke-free rooms
Guest ratings 4.7

On Hotwire. Anyone have an idea?

Can anyone help me out here?
February 20-25
3.5 star hotel
$107/night (20% off)
Bonnet Creek but won’t show me any other location details
Amenities:
Free breakfast
Free internet
Free parking
Business center
Fitness center
Pet friendly
Pool(s)
Restaurant (s)
Smoke-free rooms
Guest ratings 4.7

On Hotwire. Anyone have an idea?

My guess would be Towneplace Suites. Disney Resorts don't have free breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!