Priceline Express Deals

I just tried the 15% off code using the Priceline app without success. It said the code had already been used. Why would it say that when I haven't used the code? Any thoughts?
I’d try the chat feature and see if they can check it out for you!

I’m struggling to see the excellent rates others are seeing. I have Hotel Canary installed. I don’t think I see anything for my dates - Sept 11-15. Checked Priceline and Hotwire.

Currently booked at Sports and would love a Values deal or an upgrade to Swan or a moderate.

I’m struggling to see the excellent rates others are seeing. I have Hotel Canary installed. I don’t think I see anything for my dates - Sept 11-15. Checked Priceline and Hotwire.

Currently booked at Sports and would love a Values deal or an upgrade to Swan or a moderate.
There is Swan for $176 a night (not including resort fees). You could use the 15 % code and get it for $150 a night. That’s a very good price for Swan!

There is Swan for $176 a night (not including resort fees). You could use the 15 % code and get it for $150 a night. That’s a very good price for Swan!

Thank you! I see that now. Still debating, as it would be an increase (including the lack of DME).

The 15% code is stating that it’s already been used. Is it only good for one redemption?

I just chatted with a Priceline agent about the 15% off Priceline app code. He confirmed that it had already been used (not by me). It's either good for one time or for a limited number of uses. The 8% discount code does work for me.

Is it common for Hotel Canary to suggest a resort is either a Hilton or Swan? It’s returning that for a 118/night room, 4 stars in Bonnet Creek.

Hey folks! I have 3 rooms booked at POP September 10-15. After last weeks failed attempt at rebooking for the free meal plan (3rd party non refundable tickets seemed like a great money saver at the time!), I found the price line deal. What are the odds I will be able to book 3 rooms at the same resort with that deal? I'm willing to dedicate the time to trying, but if it's extremely unlikely then I'm fine sticking with my current reservations. Will I lose my fast passes?

Hey folks! I have 3 rooms booked at POP September 10-15. After last weeks failed attempt at rebooking for the free meal plan (3rd party non refundable tickets seemed like a great money saver at the time!), I found the price line deal. What are the odds I will be able to book 3 rooms at the same resort with that deal? I'm willing to dedicate the time to trying, but if it's extremely unlikely then I'm fine sticking with my current reservations. Will I lose my fast passes?
I can’t speak to how many rooms you’re likely to score, but you won’t lose FP as long as you have another reservation that is 60-day FP eligible. You probably want to link the new rooms before you cancel the old ones, but FP should stay intact.

When you book on Priceline, you can specify the number of rooms in your search. I booked 2 rooms for my dates. Last year, someone reported booking through Priceline for an entire cheerleading squad.
Disney rooms for your dates probably won't be released until early to mid August (assuming there are deals for your dates).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!