Priceline Express Deals

For Disney, it took about 3 days for my PL Express reservation to show up in Disney's system. For my Wyndham booking, it was there a few hours after I booked through PLE. I don't think any reservation would clear within 30 minutes of booking on PLE since it has to go through PL's system and then the actual hotel's system...but same day is possible. It just depends on the individual hotel chain's system and how quickly it communicates with PL's systems.

Thanks. That makes me feel better about paying regular price through the hotel website. I was shocked they still had same-day reservations available at 10 p.m.

Remind me dates again?
9/5 to 9/7

Must be something else going on that weekend, and I've seen pretty good deals on just about every other week with a Thursday to Saturday.

I currently have a place booked at Universal on site for $150 with my AP discount. But would rather stay on Disney property since I've never done it

Gahhhhhhhh. Seeing what I suspect is Port Orleans on HW (3.5 stars, 95% rating) for the one night I need it (this Saturday the 17th) but the Hot Rate is $223. Blergh. Come downnnnnnnn price, I want a fun pool! I don't see anything good on PL. :(

Priceline Express deal for the Swan for $101.00 for this Saturday night. Resort fee is $33.75. The Dolphin is $91.

Dave
I keep seeing them with "good" pricing and then once taxes & fees are added it's like $180. I'll check again! I can't do that for one night sadly, since I'm really just wanting a resort pool to use for Saturday & Sunday. ETA: I see Swan for $102, total of $160 with the 5% coupon code. Dolphin isn't showing up for me, just Hilton Bonnet Creek.

I keep seeing them with "good" pricing and then once taxes & fees are added it's like $180. I'll check again! I can't do that for one night sadly, since I'm really just wanting a resort pool to use for Saturday & Sunday. ETA: I see Swan for $102, total of $160 with the 5% coupon code. Dolphin isn't showing up for me, just Hilton Bonnet Creek.

Plus parking will put you over $180. Ugghhh.

Yes - I booked 12 hotrate rooms for a cheer team at AKL and requested them to be connected or next to one another. Worked out great and had no issues!
What were the details in the listing on hotwire for AKL and if you don't mind me asking, what was the rate that you paid?

What were the details in the listing on hotwire for AKL and if you don't mind me asking, what was the rate that you paid?
$221 total (including taxes and fees) per night. I knew it was AKL because of the airport shuttle and the distance was .02 miles from animal kingdom on the “close by” distance screen.

Can someone look be an extra set of eyes for me? PL 9/8-9/10; 3.5 star, Bonnet Creek for $118 per night. Betterbidding says CBR or CSR. I don't have HC, so I'd appreciate your expertise.
Also watching Hotwire... same dates... 3.5 star, Bonnet Creek, $136. Thinking CBR because of proximity to Typhoon Lagoon and Hollywood Studios, but says it has a Business Center. Hmm.
Thank you!

I checked HC, it says Coronado Springs then Caribbean Beach.
Thank you for checking. I'm debating this now... I could move from POR for the last two nights of our trip and save $189. Worth the trouble of moving? We're already doing an earlier move from AKL to POR and don't want to give up the POR reservation entirely, as we really like it there. We have two little kids and no parks planned for these last two days.) WWYD?

Thank you for checking. I'm debating this now... I could move from POR for the last two nights of our trip and save $189. Worth the trouble of moving? We're already doing an earlier move from AKL to POR and don't want to give up the POR reservation entirely, as we really like it there. We have two little kids and no parks planned for these last two days.) WWYD?
Depends on if you like the pools there versus the one at POR. If you do and can save about $200 why not. You can take that money saved and put it in a jar for the next trip to WDW. Or you can take that money saved and do something those last 2 days outside of the parks. I do not have kids, so I don't know how big of a hassle it would be to move twice for y'all. I really like CSR, and that new tower just opened which I really want to check out so I would move for the chance of getting CSR.

How little are your kids? In my opinion if you’re just doing the resort or Disney Springs, I’d prob stick with POR. You can take the water taxi right to DS, and I felt that their main pool was better and more fun than the CSR pool for kids. You can also walk over to POFQ for a change of scenery, and they have a sprayground there for the kids.
It’s not that CSR is in any way a bad resort (quite the opposite actually), but I would not go through the hassle of switching a third time on your trip.
Either way, though, you’ll have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!