Priceline Express Deals

Can someone look be an extra set of eyes for me? PL 9/8-9/10; 3.5 star, Bonnet Creek for $118 per night. Betterbidding says CBR or CSR. I don't have HC, so I'd appreciate your expertise.
Also watching Hotwire... same dates... 3.5 star, Bonnet Creek, $136. Thinking CBR because of proximity to Typhoon Lagoon and Hollywood Studios, but says it has a Business Center. Hmm.
Thank you!
I'm getting the hint that I've booked here before so that would be CSR.

Has anyone ever had to deal with Priceline after a problem arriving at the hotel? No record of reservation, general nastiness, or anything else? I'm a little concerned by some reviews of a hotel we have booked through express deals in Birmingham for this weekend.

Do you think this 3* for 9/3-9/7 is AofA?

View attachment 425935View attachment 425936

It doesn't show up when I put in those dates so I can't check to see if it gives me the you have booked here before hint but it sure looks like it would be AOA based on the review #.

Even the $149 is a great price. I have it booked right now for Sept 6-8 at $168 (compared to $101 when I got it as an express deal for the same week last year) and I've been searching for weeks for it to go lower. I had given up hope but this makes it seem like it might be a possibility that it will show up within the next few days.

Ok, this has definitely piqued my interest. How far in advance can you be successful with this? I'm in the early stages of planning a Feb 2020 trip, but I'm assuming this will only work in the last 1-2 months before? If you do book this before the 90 day window, can you still do fastpass booking with these types of reservations?

Ok, this has definitely piqued my interest. How far in advance can you be successful with this? I'm in the early stages of planning a Feb 2020 trip, but I'm assuming this will only work in the last 1-2 months before? If you do book this before the 90 day window, can you still do fastpass booking with these types of reservations?
Since the start of the year, they've mostly been releasing drops of deals in the 2-6 week window, (although last year they had several drops that ran all the way into this Fall come and go.)

These are normal resort reservations, so FPPs et al is all the same when you book them.

What hotel is this?! That's an actual picture of the room as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190815-232659.png
    Screenshot_20190815-232659.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 69
Quick question:

When pricing out a stay at a disney resort through priceline (not express) Priceline adds more than 17% in taxes and fees. When doing the same at ie. Bonnect creek priceline only adds 12,5%

Shouldn't it be the same regardless?

I know some resorts have their own resort fees but these are listed as "Taxes and fees"

Taxes and fees may include a PL fee.

The balance of the charge for Taxes and Fees is a fee we retain as part of the compensation for our services and to cover the costs of your reservation, including, for example, customer service costs.

Taxes and fees may include a PL fee.

The balance of the charge for Taxes and Fees is a fee we retain as part of the compensation for our services and to cover the costs of your reservation, including, for example, customer service costs.

Thanks.

I still don’t understand why some listings have a PL fee and other doesn’t? I mean the fee is a cash cow for PL so why not have it on all listings?

Thanks.

I still don’t understand why some listings have a PL fee and other doesn’t? I mean the fee is a cash cow for PL so why not have it on all listings?
Maybe some hotels pay PL a higher commission or other incentives. Maybe PL thinks higher fees will reduce bookings for some resorts.

I know for some hotels pl books a consolidator rate and marks it up.

Would someone be willing to look at HC for me?
Hotwire, 9/8-9/10, 3.5 star, Bonnet Creek, $135/nt. BB saying 73% CBR. Looking for a bit more reassurance.
Thank you!

Hotwire, 9/8-9/10, 3.5 star, Bonnet Creek, $135/nt. BB saying 73% CBR. Looking for a bit more reassurance.
Thank you!
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 57BEB241-A74F-449C-B096-C6C3CCEF2FA3.png
    57BEB241-A74F-449C-B096-C6C3CCEF2FA3.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 43
Thank you!

The 3.5 star that came up under express deals for your nights showed as either Coronado or CBR on hotel canary, I'd bet CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!