Priceline Express Deals

I can get a good deal on The B Resort through Hotwire but I would prefer a Disney resort. We arrive next Thursday the 29th for 5 nights. I have not seen any Disney resorts at all.....do you think it's now too late?

Well you are staying over the Labor Day holiday which tends to be a busy time. Have you tried Expedia, Orbitz or Priceline?

Also the last change for room only reservations is 5 days before arrival so you have a couple more days to roll the dice to see if any Disney resorts pop up at the last minute.

Dave

So my dates are 9/27-10/2. I am reeeeally wanting a Disney property. The prices are ridiculous though. They seem really high for that time of year.
I’ve looked through AP discount, David’s rentals, Costco, Sam’s Club, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, and PL of course.
Am I missing any other outlets to check that you savvy shoppers know about?

So my dates are 9/27-10/2. I am reeeeally wanting a Disney property. The prices are ridiculous though. They seem really high for that time of year.
I’ve looked through AP discount, David’s rentals, Costco, Sam’s Club, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, and PL of course.

Undercover tourist?

Lucky people. I'm looking for 9/4/19-9/9/19, 5 nights. I've booked Wilderness Lodge at a discount price of $325 a night. Really hoping I can find an opaque for a deluxe resort or prices keep dropping...I know it's a long shot but.... Ya never know

I've been watching Express Deals for 9/15-9/18 for weeks now and I still haven't found anything yet either. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Not for on-site but I always also check LMTclub.com. You can join free if you google around for a promo code. I’ve gotten great rates (the latest of which were several years ago) at the Swolphin and a steal on the Towneplace Suites at Flamingo Crossings this time last year for an October stay. I always check there just in case.

Not for on-site but I always also check LMTclub.com. You can join free if you google around for a promo code. I’ve gotten great rates (the latest of which were several years ago) at the Swolphin and a steal on the Towneplace Suites at Flamingo Crossings this time last year for an October stay. I always check there just in case.
Lmtclub used to have some great deals. Like Pop for $109 for any night in December including NYE.

But yeah, been pretty dry lately. :(

You are still outside of the 30 day package cancellation window so keep checking and something may open up early next week when you get within 30 days or less.

Dave

Thanks all! Trying to keep my hopes up lol.

I might give LMTclub a try. I don’t want to hijack this thread, but I wanted to ask a quick question. For people who are members, are you able to book things for other people? Like if I joined, could I book a room for my mom (if I wouldn’t be on the trip)? Or do I have to physically be there?

Lmtclub used to have some great deals. Like Pop for $109 for any night in December including NYE.

But yeah, been pretty dry lately. :(
I agree about last minute travel - about a year ago I found a great deal for Springhill Suites (sister to Towneplace) but haven't found anything that great since, though have kind of given up and don't check there much anymore. And it seems their good deals are months out not a few weeks but it doesn't take long to check so probably worth it. At least for the flamigo crossing properties - I think the word got out how good Springhill and Towneplace are so deep discounts on them will be much harder to find.

Thanks all! Trying to keep my hopes up lol.

I might give LMTclub a try. I don’t want to hijack this thread, but I wanted to ask a quick question. For people who are members, are you able to book things for other people? Like if I joined, could I book a room for my mom (if I wouldn’t be on the trip)? Or do I have to physically be there?
Yes you can book for her - I did this exact thing for my mom as well. It still gives you a place to put in the lead guest’s information.

I agree about last minute travel - about a year ago I found a great deal for Springhill Suites (sister to Towneplace) but haven't found anything that great since, though have kind of given up and don't check there much anymore. And it seems their good deals are months out not a few weeks but it doesn't take long to check so probably worth it. At least for the flamigo crossing properties - I think the word got out how good Springhill and Towneplace are so deep discounts on them will be much harder to find.

My guess is they were offering blind rates like PL or HW does except they disclosed the hotel name. They got away with this by having the membership wall which meant they weren’t ‘public’ rates. For instance you couldn’t use lmtclub rates for a best rate guarantee claim with any chains like Hilton or Marriott.
Even bigger advantage was most lmtclub bookings were refundable.
Then a couple years ago that all ended. It became like Expedia or any other third party site with only the very rare exceptional deal. I think they just didn’t have the volume to sustain the old model. It really hurt them when you’d see travel ‘experts’ claim that any travel site that required users to pay a membership fee was automatically no good. Used to drive me crazy every time I’d see that as lmtclub was my go to site for a long time.
But, all good things,,,

10% off Express Deals® hotel, Express Deals® rental car, and Express Deals® Flight itineraries, up to $50 savings.
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​
86D7J95KH28

Coupon is not valid for flight itineraries booked in our mobile apps.
Book by 08/24/2019 at 11:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one use only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!