Priceline Express Deals

I’m seeing a 3.5 star in Bonnet Creek for 118 a night, Sept. 8. Well decorated public area is part of the description. Any idea which hotel?

Edited: I finally installed Hotel Canary and it said either CBR, CS or FWC.
Based on the number of reviews, my money is on Coronado Springs.

The number of reviews is given as 400, and we know Priceline rounds down. In the revealed listings, CS has over 400 reviews, while CBR has just over 300.

Cabins at FW have far too few reviews (32) to match your deal, and get a 9+ rating, not the 8+ of the opaque listing.

I can NOT get any good results from hotel canary- I"m using my desktop with priceline and hotel canary on google chrome. Would it be better on an app, or is there some thing that I'm missing?

(Any of those choices above are GREAT for that price!)

I’m 32 days away from my trip. I booked a dummy reservation that I don’t want (rack rate at ASMu) just to be able to do fastpasses.
Has anyone changed reservations within the 30 days from a Disney direct to Priceline/Hotwire?
Just making sure that it won’t affect my fast passes, and that I will get my Disney hotel fully refunded. Also, is there any special steps I need to take if/when I switch?

I’m 32 days away from my trip. I booked a dummy reservation that I don’t want (rack rate at ASMu) just to be able to do fastpasses.
Has anyone changed reservations within the 30 days from a Disney direct to Priceline/Hotwire?
Just making sure that it won’t affect my fast passes, and that I will get my Disney hotel fully refunded. Also, is there any special steps I need to take if/when I switch?
You will not lose your fast passes, provided you link a new qualifying reservation within the timeframe (I think it’s 24 or 48 hours), and you will get a message warning you to do this. The safest bet is to link the new reservation to your MDE before canceling the old one to eliminate any potential gap in coverage.

As long as it’s a room-only reservation, you have until a week before check—in to cancel for a full refund.

I can't believe more isn't available on PLE/HW for our dates. I only have seen AofA. There is oodles of availability in practically every resort and room category with the AP rate, so you'd think they'd put them on PLE. Trip is next week. Guess I'm going to have to decide AofA or book and AP rate somewhere else.

You will not lose your fast passes, provided you link a new qualifying reservation within the timeframe (I think it’s 24 or 48 hours), and you will get a message warning you to do this. The safest bet is to link the new reservation to your MDE before canceling the old one to eliminate any potential gap in coverage.

As long as it’s a room-only reservation, you have until a week before check—in to cancel for a full refund.
Thanks! It is room only so we are good till a week before. I won’t cancel now. Just keep crossing my fingers something good comes up!

I can NOT get any good results from hotel canary- I"m using my desktop with priceline and hotel canary on google chrome. Would it be better on an app, or is there some thing that I'm missing?

(Any of those choices above are GREAT for that price!)
Do mean hotel canary doesn't work (doesn't reveal any hotels)? You have to click through to the booking page (the page where it lists the taxes and other fees and gives you a grand total, you don't actually book it), some people stop short and that is why HC doesn't have any results.

If you mean HC is not revealing any Disney hotels or other hotels you would want to book at but is listing ones you don't want, I don't think it would matter what device or platform you are using but I've only ever used it on my chromebook so not sure about that. There are not always Disney hotels available as PE deals.

Can someone check the $79 Hotwire deal 9/3-9/7 for me? I think AofA since it is 4.3/5 and that matches. But AofA is showing up at $166/night, not $136 like the deal shows.

Do mean hotel canary doesn't work (doesn't reveal any hotels)? You have to click through to the booking page (the page where it lists the taxes and other fees and gives you a grand total, you don't actually book it), some people stop short and that is why HC doesn't have any results.

If you mean HC is not revealing any Disney hotels or other hotels you would want to book at but is listing ones you don't want, I don't think it would matter what device or platform you are using but I've only ever used it on my chromebook so not sure about that. There are not always Disney hotels available as PE deals.

Thanks for the reply- it's been that HC doesn't really work. I've clicked through and nothing at all, or sometimes (but not often) it does. Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall because I think it should work better, from what you are saying. Thank you!

Can someone check the $79 Hotwire deal 9/3-9/7 for me? I think AofA since it is 4.3/5 and that matches. But AofA is showing up at $166/night, not $136 like the deal shows.
The distances match up with what I previously kept a record of for AoA and AoA is the only value with something of a business center to my knowledge.
Thanks for the reply- it's been that HC doesn't really work. I've clicked through and nothing at all, or sometimes (but not often) it does. Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall because I think it should work better, from what you are saying. Thank you!
It's weird sometimes. It works on one computer for me but not the other.

The distances match up with what I previously kept a record of for AoA and AoA is the only value with something of a business center to my knowledge.
Thanks! I had grabbed CSR tower for $200/nt AP rate, but DD3 is asking for LM rooms.
If I add our 3rd person, a child, the rate goes up a bit. Have most people been calling Disney Wholesale to add them after the fact?

Once in awhile HC gives me a message that it can't come up with any results. RevealHotels for Hotwire did that to me also a couple of times but I usually get results with both. Hopefully uninstalling and reinstalling or using another computer or device helps you!!!

Last edited:
Here now, and just a heads-up that you cannot get the gift card for declining mousekeeping when you’ve booked through Priceline.
We stayed at the POFQ at the end of July and did get a DGC for declining. CM that checked us in offered it without me even asking about it.

Last edited:
Well i did it. cancelled my CSR grand destino tower room and did the priceline deal. It was indeed AofA. It was $76/night. I had a 12% off email promo code bringing it down to $66.88 and I went thru topcashback to maybe get another 5% off. If that tracked with my promo code it will be $63.54/night. Crazy town. How could I pass that up?

ETA: Where is the disney confirmation number to link it to MDE?- NEVERMIND. Found it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!