Priceline Express Deals

Well i did it. cancelled my CSR grand destino tower room and did the priceline deal. It was indeed AofA. It was $76/night. I had a 12% off email promo code bringing it down to $66.88 and I went thru topcashback to maybe get another 5% off. If that tracked with my promo code it will be $63.54/night. Crazy town. How could I pass that up?

ETA: Where is the disney confirmation number to link it to MDE?- NEVERMIND. Found it!
Fantastic! What were the dates again?

Well i did it. cancelled my CSR grand destino tower room and did the priceline deal. It was indeed AofA. It was $76/night. I had a 12% off email promo code bringing it down to $66.88 and I went thru topcashback to maybe get another 5% off. If that tracked with my promo code it will be $63.54/night. Crazy town. How could I pass that up?

ETA: Where is the disney confirmation number to link it to MDE?- NEVERMIND. Found it!

Great find...was it a Little Mermaid room?

Hehe! I would love to know after you check in. I've stayed in the Little Mermaid rooms before. I liked it, my husband not so much, lol. I love their pool! It's my fav on Disney property. You really did find a great deal!
I will let you know. I did it for DD3. She will be so surprised! We usually stay at the epcot resorts so she isn’t used to actual Disney theming.

Just wanted to update that I had to cancel my AofA PLE deal since the airport is closing Monday early morning. I chatted with PL on their site and they cancelled there for me. So easy. I thought I was going to have to deal with trip insurance through my cc.

As for bad news, I can't find anymore deals for later this month. Ugh.

Just wanted to update that I had to cancel my AofA PLE deal since the airport is closing Monday early morning. I chatted with PL on their site and they cancelled there for me. So easy. I thought I was going to have to deal with trip insurance through my cc.

As for bad news, I can't find anymore deals for later this month. Ugh.
Oh no! :(

I’m still looking at 10/7-10/9. There’s a 4.3 rated hotel on Hotwire for $151 a night that had been $411. Is that a Disney hotel? Or are there not any Disney resorts listed yet still?

I’m still looking at 10/7-10/9. There’s a 4.3 rated hotel on Hotwire for $151 a night that had been $411. Is that a Disney hotel? Or are there not any Disney resorts listed yet still?
I think it’s the Swan -$34 resort fee so not Disney

Based on the fees, and the fact that it offers double beds (and not queens) it appears to be the Dolphin.

I didn't notice any Disney resorts listed... but I admit that I struggle with Hotwire opaque deals.

Good luck.

Based on the fees, and the fact that it offers double beds (and not queens) it appears to be the Dolphin.

I didn't notice any Disney resorts listed... but I admit that I struggle with Hotwire opaque deals.

Good luck.
The dolphin one usually has the review that says it - this one didn’t so I thought it was perhaps Swan! Good to know about the beds.

So a Disney hotel finally showed up as an Express Deal for my dates. I'm pretty sure it's AoA for $80/night but I was hoping to book a moderate. Should I take it or is there a pretty good chance of something else popping up? I'm still 15 days out from arrival.
I am in the same boat. I can get Dolphin for $124 a night (plus another $34 resort fee). I really want a Disney moderate or deluxe though. Idk if I should jump or not. I am 27 days out and a super indecisive person as it is.

I am in the same boat. I can get Dolphin for $124 a night (plus another $34 resort fee). I really want a Disney moderate or deluxe though. Idk if I should jump or not. I am 27 days out and a super indecisive person as it is.

I think I'm going to hold off for now. We're currently at the Best Western Disney Springs for the same price and AoA would be a downgrade to double beds instead of queens. It's just my brother and I, so the Disney theming isn't that important and I think the long walk for the Little Mermaid rooms could be annoying. Fingers crossed for a POFQ deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!