Priceline Express Deals

12% off Priceline Express in app only​
89R7RH2VJ5H
lTZPTEkjy1iiigltWCEzwoRdU8xvVsJvMz12hiyVeCzD9LxxJGjj30Zr5k1NMIUeyYk7xCZduG8fkG1bwrTW-6_ccyA_psPtQ_GCdTlYKSOU=s0-d-e1-ft
Book by 09/21/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

I didn't see much either for on site, assuming that is what you'd like. Hotwire had a couple of All Stars for 129, transparent.

My luck may have ended after AKL for $140 week before Xmas last year and Swan for $77. I’m going to stay positive and keep checking, but may need to pull the trigger soon on something.

Thank You for checking for me😊!

Looking for 10/2-10/3. We decided to head up 1 day early and flight lands late. Hard time paying full price at resort.

If the flight lands late, what about something offsite near the airport? Many of them have airport shuttles to get you there, and then you could shuttle back to MCO early in the morning to catch DME.

I gave up on finding a Disney resort and booked a brand new hotel in LBV instead. I got 7 nights for less than 2 nights in a Disney value. I could've used the AoA deal on the 25th but with a late arrival, no parks planned on the 26th, and the rental car costing more for one day less I just couldn't justify it. I sure hope it's not as busy next week as the resort availability is suggesting, though.

I gave up on finding a Disney resort and booked a brand new hotel in LBV instead. I got 7 nights for less than 2 nights in a Disney value. I could've used the AoA deal on the 25th but with a late arrival, no parks planned on the 26th, and the rental car costing more for one day less I just couldn't justify it. I sure hope it's not as busy next week as the resort availability is suggesting, though.
It’s been a bit confusing - touring plans has put crowd levels at 1 pretty much this entire month. We leave in 5 days so hoping that it stays low but the resort availability has me nervous!

It’s been a bit confusing - touring plans has put crowd levels at 1 pretty much this entire month. We leave in 5 days so hoping that it stays low but the resort availability has me nervous!
I'm going specifically to see Illuminations. There may be many more who are doing the same but I'm finding it very difficult to predict. For what it's worth: there was more availability left with WDTC International than on the US site, so they certainly have rooms even if they're not showing on the US site. Only the 27th and 28th didn't have anything cheaper than an AoA suite or a high-tier Coronado room.

I get the impression that they're delaying putting rooms on HW or PL until the very last minute. This certainly appears to be the case with AoA, which only showed up less than a week before arrival.

I have been searching on PL and HW for 10/2-10/5 for weeks and haven't found anything! I have PC booked for $150/night all in with discounted Disney GC's so it would beat that, I know.

However, when I am searching on PL, with Airport Shuttle, Disney Springs, Double Tree Suites and Hyatt Regency Cypress both come up revealed.

For PLE, I got a 3.5*, 8+ rating, airport shuttle, no resort fee, but says "Last person got Holiday Inn Orlando DIsney Springs" which I know has a resort fee. Could this possibly be a Disney Hotel? $127/night but $463 after taxes, so more than I would be spending at Pop. I also got a 4* "airport shuttle" in Disney Springs with a resort fee, but since that's more expensive, I'm not even looking at it.

Just a general question, why does the Hyatt Cypress and DoubleTree come up with an airport shuttle when it's not offer?

I have been searching on PL and HW for 10/2-10/5 for weeks and haven't found anything! I have PC booked for $150/night all in with discounted Disney GC's so it would beat that, I know.

However, when I am searching on PL, with Airport Shuttle, Disney Springs, Double Tree Suites and Hyatt Regency Cypress both come up revealed.

For PLE, I got a 3.5*, 8+ rating, airport shuttle, no resort fee, but says "Last person got Holiday Inn Orlando DIsney Springs" which I know has a resort fee. Could this possibly be a Disney Hotel? $127/night but $463 after taxes, so more than I would be spending at Pop. I also got a 4* "airport shuttle" in Disney Springs with a resort fee, but since that's more expensive, I'm not even looking at it.

Just a general question, why does the Hyatt Cypress and DoubleTree come up with an airport shuttle when it's not offer?
Don't use airport shuttle as a reference on PLE. Disney resorts on PLE typically do not have this listed. I think Jambo might be the only exception but I'm not 100% sure.

Try searching without an airport shuttle on Priceline. It’s one of the things to check off on Hotwire but not on Priceline. Or at least that’s my understanding anyway...

I also got a 4* "airport shuttle" in Disney Springs with a resort fee, but since that's more expensive, I'm not even looking at it.

The airport shuttle for Hyatt Cypress and DoubleTree could be an error, or it could be a paid shuttle is available. To my knowledge there are no DS or Bonnet Creek resorts with a "free" airport shuttle other than Disney. I know several resorts have paid shuttles available, including Four Seasons, Hilton Bonnet Creek, and Waldorf Astoria.
I think the B resort shows shuttle on Hotwire, but if there is a shuttle (not sure about that), it's definitely not free.

Disney hotels do not show airport shuttle as an amenity for Priceline Express. They do for hotwire.

I'm going specifically to see Illuminations. There may be many more who are doing the same but I'm finding it very difficult to predict. For what it's worth: there was more availability left with WDTC International than on the US site, so they certainly have rooms even if they're not showing on the US site. Only the 27th and 28th didn't have anything cheaper than an AoA suite or a high-tier Coronado room.

I get the impression that they're delaying putting rooms on HW or PL until the very last minute. This certainly appears to be the case with AoA, which only showed up less than a week before arrival.

I'm noticing a lot more availability on that site. Can anyone book on it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!