Priceline Express Deals

Just a heads up to anyone hoping/waiting for better onsite room availability during the second week of December.

I’ve been stalking the Disney site as well as Priceline/Hotwire for any discounts that would beat the current room I had booked at rack rate. Noticed this evening that Pop, Music, and Sports are now available in the Holiday Room Offer as well as the Passholder Room Offer. Also noticed several Mods and Deluxes have become available too. Until now, room availability has been very scarce for these dates. Might be worth checking for any new availability if you’ve had hopes to change resorts or get a better price.

I checked PL and Hotwire and noticed Pop Century and ASMusic are available there as disclosed deals as well.

Just a heads up to anyone hoping/waiting for better onsite room availability during the second week of December.

I’ve been stalking the Disney site as well as Priceline/Hotwire for any discounts that would beat the current room I had booked at rack rate. Noticed this evening that Pop, Music, and Sports are now available in the Holiday Room Offer as well as the Passholder Room Offer. Also noticed several Mods and Deluxes have become available too. Until now, room availability has been very scarce for these dates. Might be worth checking for any new availability if you’ve had hopes to change resorts or get a better price.

I checked PL and Hotwire and noticed Pop Century and ASMusic are available there as disclosed deals as well.
I noticed the same thing today after stalking and was able to switch to pop.

Waiting for some Black Friday offers and codes. Anyone heard anything? Looking for 12/14-12/18. Some wiggle room on dates.

If you use a Priceline Express Deal and end up getting a DIsney Hotel, can you call to add your kids to the booking as well? We are a family of four, two adults, a 4 year old, and an infant, but I see Priceline Express is only for two adults.

If you use a Priceline Express Deal and end up getting a DIsney Hotel, can you call to add your kids to the booking as well? We are a family of four, two adults, a 4 year old, and an infant, but I see Priceline Express is only for two adults.
Yes. Call the Disney wholesale number at (407) 939-7671 and tell them you want to add 2 guests to your confirmation #. Once they add the guests to your res, link them to your My Disney Experience family and friends. Takes 5 minutes. Enjoy!

Anyone seeing anything for Disney Property on Dec 7th to Dec 8th? I can't really see anything being Disney.

Anyone seeing anything for Disney Property on Dec 7th to Dec 8th? I can't really see anything being Disney.
Sadly, since the last drop long ago, the only Disney resorts out there start on 12/14 and appear on various dates through 12/24. They are for Movies, and if searching multiple nights on some dates you can get AK Lodge to appear.

Lots of onsite availability for your dates

- Disclosed deals -
Sports $124
Music $124
Pop $157
Art of Animation $399
Old Key West $451

-Express Deals-
Swan $1,127/night

I'm trying to get the Hotwire code HWHOTDEALS to work. It's on their home page for cyber Monday and I keep getting "invalid code." I've tried all dates and even places all over the country and it won't work. Pretty annoying....

I'm trying to get the Hotwire code HWHOTDEALS to work. It's on their home page for cyber Monday and I keep getting "invalid code." I've tried all dates and even places all over the country and it won't work. Pretty annoying....
I'm having the same issue. So frustrating.

Never used Hotwire or Priceline before, how likely is it that the following is ASMovies:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!