Priceline Express Deals

AyjN_q99mML0MB1rDKIF8_L2ARPWdFtzN79xc4HUTviM3H3y9NN-2hXp0bpnKnulurcIqJbL3xxcmFgRe_XPS7IFHbea4KmNRCdwbDwGq3w=s0-d-e1-ft
off Express Deals hotels already up to 60% off​
Enter code at checkout to reveal your savings​
96U53Z8CT4G
Book by 12/04/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Does anyone have any idea what this hotel might be? 3-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area. $92 per night. Complimentary internet, airport shuttle, golf nearby, pool(s), resort, restaurant(s), smoke free rooms. 1.6 miles from animal kingdom theme park.

Does anyone have any idea what this hotel might be? 3-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area. $92 per night. Complimentary internet, airport shuttle, golf nearby, pool(s), resort, restaurant(s), smoke free rooms. 1.6 miles from animal kingdom theme park.
What dates?

I see what I assume is Sports for a mere $58 a night 12/9-12. There are also rates for other resorts equal to AP rates I see direct, just fyi for anyone looking.

I'm not desperate enough to do sports during pop Warner, so I am sticking with my pop ap rate. :scared:

Just checked my email, it looks like PLE is sending out codes every couple of hours. This one is good for 12/2 until about 7 p.m. Eastern (late notice I know, but thought I'd post in case someone is looking to book today)
8GR4FR8Y56
$50 off $200 Express Deal

Also see a
10% off Sitewide Express Deals* with coupon CM19SAVE10
*Max savings of $100, valid till Tuesday 12/3 at 5:00 am EST!

Last edited:
I see what I assume is Sports for a mere $58 a night 12/9-12. There are also rates for other resorts equal to AP rates I see direct, just fyi for anyone looking.

I'm not desperate enough to do sports during pop Warner, so I am sticking with my pop ap rate. :scared:

Oh man I am doing All Star Movies for one night on my arrival day 12/07. I hope it's not as bad as you think it can be. I didn't want to spend extra for my package for a late arrival.

Oh man I am doing All Star Movies for one night on my arrival day 12/07. I hope it's not as bad as you think it can be. I didn't want to spend extra for my package for a late arrival.
Movies is renovated so you’ll be fine. Sports isn’t renovated and the cheerleaders are staying there during my dates so I’m not doing that.

Saw Movies standard room on Hotwire for $88 Jan 21-24, and a day or two around that. This was a regular listing (not a Hot Deal), so free cancellation.

Search results showed $108/night, then dropped when I clicked on it. Very tempting!

I’m looking for end of February for an on site hotel. I realize it’s a long shot bc of Princess Marathon, but I really would rather stay on property. Right now booked off site at Gaylord Palms. Fingers crossed!

Hey there, I'm at work and don't have access to HC. Can anyone tell me what the 4 star hotel is at disney springs for 117/night from 2/8 - 2/12? Thanks!! Edit or if there are any Disney hotels for that time?

It's been a really, really long time since I booked through Priceline and Hotwire. I currently need 1 night, January 30, for 1 adult and 1 kid (Disney adult age 11) and am hoping for a WDW resort. I'm booked for a little over $200 at Coronado Springs right now. Is it worth trying Priceline and Hotwire. Are the deals that much better?

It's been a really, really long time since I booked through Priceline and Hotwire. I currently need 1 night, January 30, for 1 adult and 1 kid (Disney adult age 11) and am hoping for a WDW resort. I'm booked for a little over $200 at Coronado Springs right now. Is it worth trying Priceline and Hotwire. Are the deals that much better?
They can be! I'm relatively new to Priceline Express. My first booking was in August - a few weeks out we decided to add a day to our trip and were able to get Coronado for $114 ($131 including tax). I just looked back after reading your post to see how far in advance that was. I'd booked it on July 19 for an August 14 stay, so roughly a month out.

In October we scored a December 2-night stay on Priceline at All-Star Movies for $95 per night (those were going for just shy of $200 per night for my dates).

Lately, I'm not seeing much though only a spattering of December dates that look like WDW hotels. I've also been looking for late January dates (we have a reservation but looking to see if something better pops up) and I've not been seeing anything yet. It might be too soon? Maybe someone with better experience with when they typically are added can chime in.

Hotwire, it's been a while since I booked one of their blind reservations, but I did score a beachfront property that usually runs $250 a night for $100 in January 2017. That one was pretty easy to narrow down based on the description so I was confident in booking it.

Have you downloaded the Hotel Canary extension for Priceline Express? It's been acting weird lately, but when it works, it's helpful!

Hey there, I'm at work and don't have access to HC. Can anyone tell me what the 4 star hotel is at disney springs for 117/night from 2/8 - 2/12? Thanks!! Edit or if there are any Disney hotels for that time?
HC is saying it's B Resort and Spa
Edit: When I refiltered to Bonnet Creek, it says none available. When I filtered back to Disney Springs, it gave the $117 and one other - HC says it's Holiday Inn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!