Priceline Express Deals

Thank you! I’m actually finding it cheaper on travelocity for a standard view but wasn’t sure if it would be worth the little extra money to hope for a savannah, decisions, decisions...
If the Travelocity deal is refundable, maybe book that and obsessively monitor this thread and see if u can find something better before cancellation deadline. I booked POFQ for spring break on a refundable Priceline booking and will stalk Hotwire/Priceline till the deadline.

If the Travelocity deal is refundable, maybe book that and obsessively monitor this thread and see if u can find something better before cancellation deadline. I booked POFQ for spring break on a refundable Priceline booking and will stalk Hotwire/Priceline till the deadline.
That is a great idea thank you! When are you going? We are looking at March 13-19, and I’m having a hard time finding something on the 15-17 thats a Disney resort. We’d like to be at Akl for at least 3 of the nights, but I’m only finding it for the 13-15 (for a reasonable price), and 17-19

If I book the Swan through PE can I still get everything linked up on MDE even though it is not technically a Disney resort?

I was searching for just 2 adults, no children. Maybe that affected the price? Did your search include children? I’ve read that it’s better to search without children and add them in later, after booking. It’s still showing $355 for me.
I did include the kids. Good thinking! Once I link it with MDE I can call & add kids to the reservation?

If I book the Swan through PE can I still get everything linked up on MDE even though it is not technically a Disney resort?
Once you have a PE deal booked, it works like any other reservation you might have made for the resort.
Only difference if booking an on site resort: you can't add Dining Plan to rooms booked via 3rd party discount reseller.

Been searching for April 22-26 for weeks now. Thinking with all the cheer competitions and spring breaks going on I’ll be off site this trip! Boo!!! Lol

That is a great idea thank you! When are you going? We are looking at March 13-19, and I’m having a hard time finding something on the 15-17 thats a Disney resort. We’d like to be at Akl for at least 3 of the nights, but I’m only finding it for the 13-15 (for a reasonable price), and 17-19
Will you have a car? Asking because that makes a split AKL/offsite stay fairly simple. I’ll be there the week before, but will try to give u some ideas later tonight. I seem to remember MarBee is going that week, so she may have advice. Spring Break is challenging, but if you treat it like a puzzle, and you’re flexible, it can be fun!

Can somebody please assist with this PE Deal? March 8th - 13th
Bonnet Creek, 4 Star, 700 Reviews
Free Internet Available, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Spa, Free Internet Access, Outdoor Swimming Pool, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Handicapped Rooms/Facilities, Restaurant, Swimming Pool
$262/night - Is this the Dolphin? Thank you!

Free Internet Available, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Spa, Free Internet Access, Outdoor Swimming Pool, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Handicapped Rooms/Facilities, Restaurant, Swimming Pool
Is there a resort fee? The Dolphin has a resort fee of about $34 a night.
ETA: I tried to get this deal to show for those dates but nothing came up for me

Is there a resort fee? The Dolphin has a resort fee of about $34 a night.
ETA: I tried to get this deal to show for those dates but nothing came up for me
Thanks MarBee, I don’t see a resort fee - that’s what made me so unsure.

I believe it is the Dolphin. When I went to book, I had the option of double beds. The Dolphin is the only 4-star resort in Bonnet Creek with double beds.

Save up to 12% Express Deals per email I received today
7FQ7Q384Q4
Book by 01/25/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

I am in a pickle - booked a resort package for All Star Movies 02/28 - 03/04, made FP bookings and also made a transparent booking at Coronado springs for the same dates in Priceline in the meantime. Would Disney Customer Service let me cancel the resort part of the package and plug in my Priceline resort booking and let me keep the tickets and FP linked to the package?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!