Priceline Express Deals

Mine have always been the same rate. We do it all the time all over the country. I am sure there is time when its diffrent like weekends. It's all in the app
View attachment 526849

Thanks! This is such a great tip I hadn't learned about yet. Makes me feel a lot better about rolling the dice on just one night and then being able to add the rest of the trip.

Mine have always been the same rate. We do it all the time all over the country. I am sure there is time when its diffrent like weekends. It's all in the app

Were you able to add your reservation to MDE? Could you tell what type of room your reservation was for?

Last edited:

I found a Priceline listing in Bonnet Creek that has “beach front” listed in ammenities, along with shuttle, etc. Could this be Beach Club? If it is, I am booking it and not staying at Pop.

I found a Priceline listing in Bonnet Creek that has “beach front” listed in ammenities, along with shuttle, etc. Could this be Beach Club? If it is, I am booking it and not staying at Pop.
What is the other info (dates, star rating, reviews, etc)?

But I thought the Swan doesn’t have an airport shuttle.
Swan doesn’t have Magical Express. They do have shuttles in the resort (and they link you to a shuttle service you can pay for from the airport).
You can tell it’s the Swan bc of the resort fee. None of the Disney resorts have them.

I couldn’t find where it said “beach front.” It’s probably obvious but I haven’t had any caffeine yet. Could you point that out please? It may help be a new clue to the Swan.

Swan doesn’t have Magical Express. They do have shuttles in the resort (and they link you to a shuttle service you can pay for from the airport).
You can tell it’s the Swan bc of the resort fee. None of the Disney resorts have them.

I couldn’t find where it said “beach front.” It’s probably obvious but I haven’t had any caffeine yet. Could you point that out please? It may help be a new clue to the Swan.
In my picture of the listing, under Top Amenities there is a beachfront icon. It’s near the bottom of the screenshot.

Attachments

• C322732A-0280-48BE-B76B-345CBC3D0FD2.png
    C322732A-0280-48BE-B76B-345CBC3D0FD2.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 22
In my picture of the listing, under Top Amenities there is a beachfront icon. It’s near the bottom of the screenshot.
This is for next June? (my old eyes! :)). If so, I'm not sure I've seen Disney resorts listed on PLE so far in advance at least not since COVID.
(I looked before this weekend for my November dates and not seeing any yet.)

Someone with way more experience than me will probably know better, but these two I think look more likely to be Dolphin and Swan.

Edit: I meant to add, that's weird with the beachfront though.

This is for next June? (my old eyes! :)). If so, I'm not sure I've seen Disney resorts listed on PLE so far in advance at least not since COVID.
(I looked before this weekend for my November dates and not seeing any yet.)

Someone with way more experience than me will probably know better, but these two I think look more likely to be Dolphin and Swan.

Edit: I meant to add, that's weird with the beachfront though.
Yes, it’s for June. We have a Pop reservation currently, but with the generous cancellation window for COVID, I will keep looking for a deal to get better accommodations.

i appreciate everyone’s help.

Yes, it’s for June. We have a Pop reservation currently, but with the generous cancellation window for COVID, I will keep looking for a deal to get better accommodations.

i appreciate everyone’s help.
I think it's likely you will find something between now and then :). Either PLE, Hotwire, or Disney itself. Definitely keep checking!
(I booked a fantastic rate in August 2019 at Coronado - something around $125 a night including taxes - on PLE. I had been lurking on this thread for a long time learning such great info from everyone here and it popped up the month before. I also scored a very low rate during Christmas week at All-Star Movies last October.)

We were booked at Pop for November 2020, but I just switched to Coronado's Tower after getting a great discount from Disney (we are paying a little more). But considering this reservation started as an ASMo at rack rate for an original May trip, we're not paying much more. Yet, I still keep checking PLE!

How weird is that! I don’t have the same icon on mine when using the app. Definitely something to keep an eye on if they’ll use this in the future...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter