Priceline for Hardrock Hotel?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
We are planning a WDW/Universal trip on President's weekend. We want to stay 3 night at the HRH in a suite, which is over the top in price $$. I see on Priceline they have the same room for hundreds of dollars cheaper. I have never used Priceline before so I"m a bit nervous. Should I book through Priceline to save about $800? Can anyone give your experience on using Priceline to book hotels?

Thanks in advance!

We are planning a WDW/Universal trip on President's weekend. We want to stay 3 night at the HRH in a suite, which is over the top in price $$. I see on Priceline they have the same room for hundreds of dollars cheaper. I have never used Priceline before so I"m a bit nervous. Should I book through Priceline to save about $800? Can anyone give your experience on using Priceline to book hotels?

Thanks in advance!

We just came back from a trip at Disney and booked the Swan through Priceline and had no problems at all so I'm guessing you'll be fine booking HRH through them. Just make sure you check Priceline's cancellation policy.

Priceline is legit. Just keep in mind they are a third party, so its no different than if you were to book with a travel agent (for example). You would need to go through Priceline if you have any changes or need to cancel. And I agree with PP that you should check their cancellation policy, because they have may have their own restrictions outside of what Hard Rock's says.

We used Priceline for a Pop reservation and saved about $200. Wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.

It's been years since I used Priceline. How do you know it's Hard Rock for sure? Are there any distinct amenities?

It's been years since I used Priceline. How do you know it's Hard Rock for sure? Are there any distinct amenities?

It was listed as Hard Rock Hotel Orlando. I went ahead and booked Art of Animation instead. I got a (somewhat) good deal.

The only problem I've ever had with Priceline is sometimes the number of people in the room will default to 2. So I've end up with a great price that's for a king room instead of a 2 queen room and when I change to a 2 queen room the price will skyrocket.

If using the name your own price option there is zero ability to change the reservation. You pay in full with no cancellation allowed. Something to consider as plans can change.

If using the name your own price option there is zero ability to change the reservation. You pay in full with no cancellation allowed. Something to consider as plans can change.

Thank you. I am a person who likes little to no risk, so I booked through Universal and snagged a kid's suite, which I understand are hard to come by. The price was not great, but what can I do. I need those two connecting rooms.

I've used priceline in the past for booking Castaway Cay and it worked out great - got a really good room for a really good rate - no difference from anyone booking straight through Universal except the price ;) Book with confidence :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!