Priceline Orlando Bonnet Creek by Resortshare

Aurora_Disney

Earning My Ears
While perusing the different hotels I came upon the Orlando Bonnet Crrek by Resortshare. It appears it’s the same place as Wyndham Bonnet Creek but much cheaper. Has anyone booked here before? I’ve never heard of Resortshare and I am appreciative of any help.

Attachments

• 6220E33D-B44A-4311-94E9-168332814C9B.jpeg
    6220E33D-B44A-4311-94E9-168332814C9B.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 34
I
While perusing the different hotels I came upon the Orlando Bonnet Crrek by Resortshare. It appears it’s the same place as Wyndham Bonnet Creek but much cheaper. Has anyone booked here before? I’ve never heard of Resortshare and I am appreciative of any help.
I booked this back in, I think, 2017. It was fine.

Since you want to try offsite but you are only going with the intention to only go to Disney, then Wyndham Bonnet Creek would be ideal for trying offsite for the first time. You are still within the Disney gates but are not connected to Disney. I don't know about Resortshare but what size unit comes with that $1000+ price tag? My recommendation is to look on TUG or Redweek for Bonnet Creek. Right now on Redweek I see a 2 bedroom unit available anytime between dates 8/20/20 - 10/23/20 for $650 for 7 days. I also see a 2 bedroom for 5 days in the range of 8/23 -12/25 for only $395. Redweek does require a fee a join, but is worth it in my opinion. I use TUG and Redweek for my vacation rentals. So basically you can rent from owners for 12 days and pay less than you would for what you see on that Resortshare site. Also when renting from owners there are no additional fees and taxes to be added in. You pay what is advertised by the owner. There is plenty information about Wyndham Bonnet Creek on this forum. Check out the "We Loooovve Bonnet Creek" thread. Resortshare is referring to the property as Orlando Bonnet Creek and that makes me a little leary because there is also a "hotel" on the property and it doesn't show exactly what you are getting. A 2 bedroom unit may be more than you need, but if the price is the same or less, then why not. There are some 1 bedroom units advertised but the cost is higher for some reason. Bottom line is Resortshare is WAY overpriced compared to renting directly from owners. On another note, I recommend maybe use your "offsite" experience to get to see the other side of Orlando outside the bubble. Good luck.

I
I booked this back in, I think, 2017. It was fine.
Were you at Bonnet Creek? How was the shuttle? We have never stayed offsite, but I don't think I can pass up the deals at Bonnet Creek especially w/ no fast pass right now.

I was at Bonnet Creek. It was for MNSSHP. There was a charge for the shuttle so I just Ubered to the Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter