priceline

jmtracy

Earning My Ears
How can I bid on a deluxe resort at WDW and be sure that that is what I am doing? According tot he site you are bidding on a resort, but it does not tell you which one. Appreciate any help.

I would look on this site or try to find another site with info on buying through priceline, intercot has info. (not sure i can say that here)
But I believe that Disney hotels are not for sale on priceline. DD hotels might be and maybe swan or dolphin?
Sorry I'm not much help.

the problem with priceline is you can't tell where you're going to be until you bid and commit.
if your concerned about where you're staying - avoid priceline

check the boards - look for discout codes. I just got quoted CBR for $109 a night just by calling Disney central reservations

Originally posted by dvcHammer
the problem with priceline is you can't tell where you're going to be until you bid and commit.
if your concerned about where you're staying - avoid priceline

check the boards - look for discout codes. I just got quoted CBR for $109 a night just by calling Disney central reservations

Very true....you never know which Hotel (resort) you will be getting...but to help your odds check out: biddingfortravel.com

Try Travelocity. I booked Wilderness Lodge courtyard for 8 nights and it was $900 cheaper than direct thorugh WDW. Just go to the hotel booking part and in the Other search criteria part put the name of the hotel you are interested in.

Originally posted by jmtracy
How can I bid on a deluxe resort at WDW and be sure that that is what I am doing? According tot he site you are bidding on a resort, but it does not tell you which one. Appreciate any help.
If you are totally flexible -- try Priceline for a great price. Some people have been lucky enough to get the Swan/Dolphin at $72 a night recently. The problem is that when you select the resort area it is a HUGE area (you can click on the link to see the area). You could also end up with an offsite hotel. Also, they charge your credit card for the full amount immediately and no changes or cancellations are allowed.
Good Luck!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter