Prime Now....not many water choices at the moment....updated , back in stock

jo-jo

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right forum.....

I have been planning on using prime now for water , soda, few other things. Right now there is no gallons of spring water, no cases of spring water. There is some purified water bottles.

Soda choices seem to change constantly too.

I'm sure this has to do with IRMA. How are the grocery stores in the Orlando area? Are they about back to normal or still lacking lots of things? I'm just trying to plan our trips at the end of the week.

I am sure the grocery stores are back to normal. I cant imagine them not having full shelves a week after Irma.

I wonder then are people so busy cleaning up, they are turning to Prime now for deliveries?

I am sure the grocery stores are back to normal. I cant imagine them not having full shelves a week after Irma.
Today on the DIS Unplugged podcast they were talking about various grocery stores in the Orlando area not yet having full shelves.

Side note from a nobody :goodvibes The last times we used grocery delivery there weren't as many options to choose from. I used PrimeNow at WDW for the first time in July and had the unfortunate experience of having my groceries misplaced. Be aware that the way PrimeNow labels the package, your name will be the smallest part of the receiver's information. Also, if I remember correctly, it's printed below the address. So in the event it makes it to the correct resort (apparently PrimeNow has a habit of delivering AKL packages to the wrong buildings) it may be difficult for cast members to locate your name on the masses of bags they get from grocery services. After searching both resorts, they found mine at our original resort, but had overlooked it because PrimeNow uses smaller labels than other grocers. I also blame this fact on the extra bag of someone else's groceries that I received. :rolleyes2 I know this doesn't pertain to your OP, but I thought it could be helpful if a problem does arise. This way, you'll at least know what to tell them they're looking for.

Thanks for the tip. We used prime now twice. Once a small bag ( like OTC meds) delivered to Bell services and once with us going down and picking up the 5 items right from the guy. So not exactly like your case, but I'll keep my fingers cross since this trip the order will be about 20 items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!