Prime Pantry

Dshelly2004

Earning My Ears
Anyone use? Looking at it for drinks and snacks when we are at WDW. Not looking for meals or fresh food/refrigerables.
Good/Bad/Challenges at WDW with it?

I'd love to hear your thoughts as i'm 2 weeks out from our trip.

Thanks

Anyone use? Looking at it for drinks and snacks when we are at WDW. Not looking for meals or fresh food/refrigerables.
Good/Bad/Challenges at WDW with it?

I'd love to hear your thoughts as i'm 2 weeks out from our trip.

Thanks
We use prime pantry at home.. we used the prime now app when we were at Disney this last week. I liked that I could order last minute in a two hour window starting now. I could talk to the driver via text and meet outside. We ordered water and it came cold so that was nice I could have one right away. We also ordered sandwich size snack bags and prepackaged our own chips, goldfish etc.

We use prime pantry at home.. we used the prime now app when we were at Disney this last week. I liked that I could order last minute in a two hour window starting now. I could talk to the driver via text and meet outside. We ordered water and it came cold so that was nice I could have one right away. We also ordered sandwich size snack bags and prepackaged our own chips, goldfish etc.
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the info!

My understanding is that if you use Prime Pantry, the items are "shipped" to you. If you use Prime Now, the items are "delivered" to you.

I know what the Disney rules were pre-COVID, I don't know what the rules are now. (Pre-COVID: If shipped via USPS, it went to a central delivery location before being taken to your resort, which caused a delay. If shipped via UPS or FedEx to a resort which had a convention center, it went to the convention center's business office which meant going over there to pick it up when they were open or getting through to them to arrange to have it brought to your room; the business office charged a fee.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter