Prime Time and Dine in on same day?

Elle23

DIS Veteran
I guess I am in the minority, but we did that exact thing on our last trip at DHS, with pretty much the same times, and it worked out great.

50’s Prime Time isn’t just a ton of food and neither is Sci Fi. I probably wouldn’t try that with buffets or anything, but those 2 restaurants were fine for us.

goofyintoronto

We the North! Lets go Raptors!
I guess I am in the minority, but we did that exact thing on our last trip at DHS, with pretty much the same times, and it worked out great.

50’s Prime Time isn’t just a ton of food and neither is Sci Fi. I probably wouldn’t try that with buffets or anything, but those 2 restaurants were fine for us.
Youre right, it could totally work as long as you dont stuff yourself at SciFi. Im sure at some point over the years ive done the same thing.

cluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
I think 2 TS in one day is fine. Sitting down to eat twice a day is fairly normal and doesn't mean I'll have two gigantic meals. I would prefer there is a little more time in between...maybe an early lunch around 11:30 or 12:00 and dinner a little later like 6:30.

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
Some of the counter meals are just as big and filling as some table restaurants so only you can know you family's eating habits. I never skip a meal but that's just me lol.

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
I agree with PPs that the restaurants are different enough where it won't feel redundant, but the times are too close together. We made this mistake on one of our first trips with deluxe dining. We reserved times comparable to when we'd eat at home, but didn't take into account that the meals are considerably larger and the heat makes us not want a large meal sitting in our stomach while walking around.

If I had to burn two credits in one day, I would book a TS breakfast and a TS dinner. You may be able skip lunch or just have a snack between the two meals as well.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS