Prime Time and Dine in on same day?

I guess I am in the minority, but we did that exact thing on our last trip at DHS, with pretty much the same times, and it worked out great.

50’s Prime Time isn’t just a ton of food and neither is Sci Fi. I probably wouldn’t try that with buffets or anything, but those 2 restaurants were fine for us.

I guess I am in the minority, but we did that exact thing on our last trip at DHS, with pretty much the same times, and it worked out great.

50’s Prime Time isn’t just a ton of food and neither is Sci Fi. I probably wouldn’t try that with buffets or anything, but those 2 restaurants were fine for us.
Youre right, it could totally work as long as you dont stuff yourself at SciFi. Im sure at some point over the years ive done the same thing.

I think 2 TS in one day is fine. Sitting down to eat twice a day is fairly normal and doesn't mean I'll have two gigantic meals. I would prefer there is a little more time in between...maybe an early lunch around 11:30 or 12:00 and dinner a little later like 6:30.

Some of the counter meals are just as big and filling as some table restaurants so only you can know you family's eating habits. I never skip a meal but that's just me lol.

I agree with PPs that the restaurants are different enough where it won't feel redundant, but the times are too close together. We made this mistake on one of our first trips with deluxe dining. We reserved times comparable to when we'd eat at home, but didn't take into account that the meals are considerably larger and the heat makes us not want a large meal sitting in our stomach while walking around.

If I had to burn two credits in one day, I would book a TS breakfast and a TS dinner. You may be able skip lunch or just have a snack between the two meals as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!