Princess 2018

jsmjovi

Earning My Ears
I've done other disney races (mostly DL), but I think I will try for the Princess races in 2018. We've used a TA for every other race, but I'd like to try it myself this year. How quickly do the Princess races sell out? Will I be able to register for the Glass Slipper and the 5K? Should I sign up for one first and then try for another? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANKS!

It'll be the 10th anniversary of the weekend so I'd be ready to go right at noon or a few minutes early. I'd suggest registering for GSC first and then going back for the 5K spot. Make sure you have your Active.com account set up ahead of time. :)

Last year's sellout times were as followed:

5K - month +
10K - Immediately
Half - 1.5-2 weeks
GSC - 3 days

I know because I will be registering for the 2018 event and wanted an approximate sellout time. However, rD events are just not selling out as quickly as they were a few years ago. But if you know you want to do it, sign up at noon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter