Princess Breakfast from VWL

jollymon2

Mouseketeer
Hey all,

Making our first trip home in February. Will be staying at VWL and would love to do the breakfast in the castle if we can. Before I even bother trying to get priority seating, just wondering if it's possible to get to the MK early enough for an early breakfast? We won't have a car, will have an infant without a carseat so a taxi isn't an option, so we're limited to Disney transportation. So is it possible to do this, and if so which transportation option will work that early in the morning.

Thanks for your help in advance.

The buses start running before the parks open. And yes, you will be able to enter MK for breakfast. There will be a CM with a list of the ADR's and you will be able to enter early that way. Have fun! :flower:

The boat to the Contemporary starts running at 7 am. From there hop the monorail to the MK. The buses start running about an hour before the park opens, I believe. The boat to monorail thing may not be the best bet with the infant, but if you're reservation is really early, there is always that option.

Thanks for your help. Knowing there is a boat to the CR at 7:00am is a huge help. We'll have a stroller, so we wouldn't mind taking the boat there and even walking from there. That's a huge help, so thanks. I guess I'll have to set my alarm to get reservations afterall. Thanks again.

stingmom said:
there is also a boat that runs from WL to MK
That boat only starts 15-30 minutes before MK opens though, and if I remember correctly comes from FW, so is already quite full before it gets to MK. Unless you're going to MK in the middle of the day the best way to get there is either by bus or the boat to the CR, and either transfer to monorail or walk from there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter