Princess Breakfast: is it suitable for......

my2boys

Anything Disney is MAGIC to me!!!!
BOYS??

I have 2 DS, ages 8 and 3. We have done the breakfast a Cindy's Castle that they seemed to enjoy but we got to see some "boy" characters such as Alladin, Peter Pan, Prince Charming.

Is this breakfast mainly geared towards girls?

I would probably have to say yes to that....most girls are the princess fans. However, your 3 year old will probably love seeing any characters. My husband thinks it's a girly thing, but will do it for our daughter.

I'd ask my boys if they were interested. My 11 and 8 yr. old boys want to eat with Cinderella if we can get it. The Storybook Princess breakfast doesn't appeal to them, yet they haven't really complained either. They know their little sister picked it, and each of them gets to pick a character meal.

No boy characters at the Princess breakfast when we went and I haven't seen any mentioned in other reviews. Jasmine in her belly dancing outfit was there though which my husband enjoyed! :)

My dh and my oldest son enjoy Jasmine in her skimpy outfit last time and would love to see her again.. lololol So I would say your boys would love it!!! Half Naked Girls, what boy would pass that up!!! Now if we could get Tarzan and his fig leaf for a breakfast that would be awesome!!!!!!

My son left with lipstick all over his face. All the princesses kissed him. He couldn't wait to tell all the guys at home about all the kisses. (my son was 6)

I agree with wenpop, just give that 8 year old a couple more years! My DS has never wanted to do the princess breakfast. This year we had lunch in the castle and met several characters and he got that Snow White kiss too. He says that next year we can do the princess breakfast for me. I bet it's for me. He will be 11 on our next trip.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter