princess breakfast

Momx3

Earning My Ears
we have ressies for the princess breakfast at epcot. anyone out there done this one before. the last time we went i tried to get ps for cindy's breakfast and called 6 days in a row waking at 5 am never got thru so i swore i would never try again. cinderella is not my daughter's fav anyway so when we heard about the princess breakfast i called and got it we are so excited . somebody please tell me this is good

We went to this breakfast in September and it was very good. The food was great and the restaurant was a great setting. The princesses we saw were Snow White, Princess Aurora, Jasmine and Mary Poppins was also there. Our PS was for 8:40 so by the time we got out, World Showcase was still not open, therefore no crowds, so we were able to take some great pictures of our daugther without any people walking by. I think you will enjoy this breakfast. Have fun!

We did this breakfast on Christmas Eve and will definitely be returning! This was a wonderful experience for us. We had also done Cindy's on a previous trip and will NOT be returning there. The food is pretty basic, but much better than Cindy's. Fruit, sweet rolls, scrambled eggs (acutally edible), cheesy potatoes, sausage, and bacon. The french toast sticks were not good, but everything else was. The princesses were the BEST. The character interaction was great and the pace moved well. We had Snow White (the GREATEST!!), Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Mary Poppins. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!

We did the Princess breakfast in August, before they had decided to make it permanent. We thoroughly enjoyed it. The only thing I would have changed was the hard scrambled eggs (yuck!), but I could have requested them soft scrambled, had I thought about it.

The service was good, the breakfast (not the eggs) was very good, and the princesses were delightful!

We did both breakfasts on our December trip. Cindy's was good for DD, since she is a Cinderella freak and meeting her was top priority. We did the breakfast on my birthday. It was a great experience and we had a good time. My little one's picture with Cindy in her Cinderella dress was fantastic. Cinderella was there with Mary Poppins, Belle and Alice.

The Norway breakfast was awesome! The food was great and the character interaction was the best. The Belle we had spent a lot of time with us. It was really a lot of fun. We had Mulan, Snow White, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty and Belle. I

If DD wasn't so crazy about Cindy, we would just go the Norwat route. Lots of princesses, lots of picture time and the food was wonderful. The cinnamon buns were the best, next to Tony's. They were smaller so I made an excuse to eat two of them.

Dinner or lunch in the castle is just as magical, and the food is better than at breakfast.

Originally posted by ugadog99
The character interaction was great and the pace moved well. We had Snow White (the GREATEST!!), Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Mary Poppins. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!

You had cinderella????

This breakfast is held at the Restaurant Akershus in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter