princess breakfast

smoochie

Mouseketeer
has anyone been to the princess breakfast in Norway? Wondering how it is> Thanks

We were just there in March and didn't feel the food was that great. Our bacon was very undercooked and if my DD can't hold one end and have the rest standing straight out, she won't eat it. I asked if we could have some that was really crispy, but what we got wasn't much better. Sadly as we were leaving I noticed the table next to us had a big plateful that was just the way she likes it. The character interaction was fair. We were thrilled to see so many in one location (Belle, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, and Jasmine). We were in the first seating of the day and it took a good 15 - 20 minutes before we ever saw a character then it was one right after the other really rushed. We had seen Aurora earlier in the week so we left before she came by. If you have a DD that really likes the princesses, I would give it a try. Others have reported that they food was good, so maybe we hit it on a bad day.

We went in February and my two daughters (10 and 4) really enjoyed it. The food was decent, but not great. However, we don't go to character breakfasts for the food. We saw five princesses (Belle, Mulan, Pocohantas, Jasmine and Snow White) and they were all wonderful. Overall, it was fine and a nice alternative to the Cinderella breakfast (especially as we staying at the YC and could walk to the breakfast).

We went in September. The characters were good, food was fair, but the service we received from our waiter was not good. He seemed aggravated and even rude anytime we asked for anything (and we aren't demanding people). At one point, my husband asked for extra bacon, but his request was ignored. I would think this was a simple oversight, but the waiter seemed "put-out" from the start of our meal. Everyone has bad days, though, so maybe he's feeling better now ;) .

We had a great time at the Princess Breakfast. My DDs (and I) like it better than Cindys! We thought the food was so much better than at Cindys. The princesses were great. Mulan spent a lot of time talking with my little DD since she had a Mulan doll. Our waiter was great and even did a "magic trick" with our Connections vouchers and made the bill "disappear"! He was fun.
I would recommend this breakfast. I am sorry the others had not so good times.

Maggie

We went in December and it was awful. I mean, AWFUL. The food was beyond bad and pretty much just plain gross. We ate again within about an hour or so of leaving the restaurant.

Erin :D

We ate there the last 2 Aprils and loved it. Better princess interaction than CRT (less of a rush). The food was fine (not superb but not awful)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter